Sounds pretty suspicious, but apparently it's not limited to Tennessee blogs, or political blogs. According to the Google blogger help forum, there have been a rash of such incidents over the past week or two from all over. My guess is that they unleashed a "new and improved" spam hunting bot and it had a brain fart.
UPDATE: Jack Lail has the offical Google/Blogspot response.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (49 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (57 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (3 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (1 reply)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)