In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- school board meeting underway (65 replies)
- Funny letter to the editor (3 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (9 replies)
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (2 replies)
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (2 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)