In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- MPC public meeting on Bearden Mixed Use District zoning proposal (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (368 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (9 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (10 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (39 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (14 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)