In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (18 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (2 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 5 days from now)