In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- ISIS (109 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (5 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)