In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- Well, this is awkward (10 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (2 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (10 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (81 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 1 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (4 days 20 hours from now)