In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- Blurring the Racial Lines (14 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (29 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (13 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (30 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)