In response to this recent KNS letter to the editor (scroll down), Knox County and the City of Knoxville both have leash laws.
"I was at Sequoyah Park on May 2, running my two little dogs as I and hundreds of others have done for generations."
Is he sure about the "generations" part?
It was not long ago the KNS reported on the crack-down on dogs off-leash at Sequoyah Park. Shouldn't people generally assume there are leash laws until determined otherwise?
- City of Knoxville 50th Anniversary Commemoration of Selma March - Walk with the KCDP (1 reply)
- Voucher Action (6 replies)
- Falling to the mat with the ACA - King vs Burwell (4 replies)
- Bicycle superhighways (7 replies)
- Unemployment at lowest in 7 years (3 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (24 replies)
- KCS fundraising faux pas (14 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (12 replies)
- Tennessee and Kansas (3 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Mar 7 2015 - 1:00pm (16 hours 15 min from now)
- Mar 8 2015 - 2:00pm (1 day 16 hours from now)