RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- New York bans styrofoam (8 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (7 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (97 replies)
- RIP Tom Laughlin, 'Billy Jack' (5 replies)
- Haslam's lack of leadership on health care hurts state's most vulnerable (19 replies)
- Shopper update (9 replies)