RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- "Lady Vols" in the NCAA Tournament (9 replies)
- Congrats to new KCDP officeholders (4 replies)
- Big Ears is here (8 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (4 replies)
- Tennessee House Bill 317 - Short Term Loans and Lenders (1 reply)
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)