RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (1 reply)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (53 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)
- Knoxville and surrounding communities livability (15 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (75 replies)
- Doctors call for ban on prescription drug advertising (6 replies)