RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- Black Friday Walmart protests (3 replies)
- Justice? (59 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)