RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- school board meeting underway (55 replies)
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (2 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (8 replies)
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (1 reply)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)