RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (9 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- How car-sharing is already helping cities with their transit issues (1 reply)
- South Waterfront update (14 replies)
- Mayor Rogero and Chief Rausch Declare War on Gang Members (1 reply)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 3 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)