RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (15 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (6 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (5 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (9 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (6 days 2 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)