RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (19 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)
- Shopper News publisher Sandra Clark exonerated in theft trial (8 replies)
- Della Volpe opposes Tennova hospital relocation (16 replies)