RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (12 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (12 replies)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (46 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Kroger Seasoning Recall includes Knoxville Area (2 replies)
- Blue Hair for Bernie - Canceled (1 reply)
- Marines to volunteer armed guards: Thanks but no thanks (6 replies)