RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- Peyton Manning's last game? (19 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (1 reply)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (5 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)