RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (9 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (3 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (60 replies)
- SATURDAY SOUTH (9 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (35 replies)
- Bravo to LaFollette Middle School Coach Jake Snider (1 reply)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (2 replies)
- Searching for an Online Search Guru (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball for U.S. Senate campaign kickoff (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (13 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (29 replies)