RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (2 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (11 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (3 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (13 hours 31 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 13 hours from now)