RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (2 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (4 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (1 reply)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)