RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (7 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (57 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)