RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- New York Times on Zaevion Dobson murder (3 replies)
- Cruz drops out (3 replies)
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (10 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (7 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (6 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (19 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)