RNC press release: "The Supreme Court Rules Against Obama's Anti-Gun Views On D.C. Gun Ban, Further Demonstrating Obama Is Most Anti-Gun Presidential Candidate In History"
That didn't take long. When did Hobbs go to work for the RNC?
When Obama has been asked on multiple occasions to weigh in on the D.C. gun case he has regularly maintained that the Second Amendment provides an individual right while at the same time saying that right is not absolute and that the Constitution does not prevent local governments from enacting what Obama calls "common sense laws."
Which is exactly what the Supreme Court said.
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (28 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (40 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (1 reply)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (8 replies)
- ISIS (39 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (9 replies)
- August 18 (16 replies)
- Maybe he was trying to get help? (2 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (26 replies)
- Rites of geezerdom passage: Box wines (22 replies)