FYI.. Knoxville got a nice write up in Today's Travel Section of the NY Times (link...), although I am not familiar with "The Couch" to describe our city. Check out the slide show too. There are mentions of lots of local businesses, Yee Haw, Mast General, Magpies, Crown and Goose, Preservation Pub, Vagabondia, Tomato Head, Littons, Farmers Market,etc. and our great jewel.. WDVX. No mention of the South Knoxville rodeo, though.
Pretty good for our scruffy city on the river. First Friday is tonight. Come on down. It has turned into one great event. If you haven't been by all means come down. Plenty of free parking in the garages.
- Justice? (29 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (4 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (59 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)
- Latest UT athletics drama (9 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (58 replies)
- Sad pet store story (5 replies)
- Ravitch: Education reform is a hoax (1 reply)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (11 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (8 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (16 replies)