FYI.. Knoxville got a nice write up in Today's Travel Section of the NY Times (link...), although I am not familiar with "The Couch" to describe our city. Check out the slide show too. There are mentions of lots of local businesses, Yee Haw, Mast General, Magpies, Crown and Goose, Preservation Pub, Vagabondia, Tomato Head, Littons, Farmers Market,etc. and our great jewel.. WDVX. No mention of the South Knoxville rodeo, though.
Pretty good for our scruffy city on the river. First Friday is tonight. Come on down. It has turned into one great event. If you haven't been by all means come down. Plenty of free parking in the garages.
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (36 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (3 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (12 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)