FYI.. Knoxville got a nice write up in Today's Travel Section of the NY Times (link...), although I am not familiar with "The Couch" to describe our city. Check out the slide show too. There are mentions of lots of local businesses, Yee Haw, Mast General, Magpies, Crown and Goose, Preservation Pub, Vagabondia, Tomato Head, Littons, Farmers Market,etc. and our great jewel.. WDVX. No mention of the South Knoxville rodeo, though.
Pretty good for our scruffy city on the river. First Friday is tonight. Come on down. It has turned into one great event. If you haven't been by all means come down. Plenty of free parking in the garages.
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)