Puerto Rico (55 delegates): Clinton 50%, Obama 37%
Montana (16 delegates): Obama 52%, Clinton 35%
South Dakota (15 delegates): Obama 46%, Clinton 34%
Clinton: +38 delegates
Obama: +35 delegates
Net: Clinton +3
Final result after Tuesday:
Obama: 2,014 (52.5%)
Clinton: 1,819 (47.5%, -195)
Needed to win (today): 2026
Obama can't win it, Hillary won't end it.
Remaining undeclared superdelegates: 198
The DNC Rules Committee will meet re. FL & MI on Saturday. The goalpost will likely move, to either 2118 or 2210, depending on the decision.
Assuming the most likely outcome (DNC seats half the delegates or gives each 1/2 vote):
Clinton: +56.5 (FL), +40 (MI)
Obama: +37 (FL), possibly +16.5 (MI "uncommitted")
Then the post-Tuesday projection would be:
Clinton: 1,915.5 (-152)
Conclusion: 51 superdelegates declaring for Obama can end it today. All of the remaining superdelegates cannot put Clinton over the top.
Hillary's last gasp comes down to 4.5 delegates.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)