Puerto Rico (55 delegates): Clinton 50%, Obama 37%
Montana (16 delegates): Obama 52%, Clinton 35%
South Dakota (15 delegates): Obama 46%, Clinton 34%
Clinton: +38 delegates
Obama: +35 delegates
Net: Clinton +3
Final result after Tuesday:
Obama: 2,014 (52.5%)
Clinton: 1,819 (47.5%, -195)
Needed to win (today): 2026
Obama can't win it, Hillary won't end it.
Remaining undeclared superdelegates: 198
The DNC Rules Committee will meet re. FL & MI on Saturday. The goalpost will likely move, to either 2118 or 2210, depending on the decision.
Assuming the most likely outcome (DNC seats half the delegates or gives each 1/2 vote):
Clinton: +56.5 (FL), +40 (MI)
Obama: +37 (FL), possibly +16.5 (MI "uncommitted")
Then the post-Tuesday projection would be:
Clinton: 1,915.5 (-152)
Conclusion: 51 superdelegates declaring for Obama can end it today. All of the remaining superdelegates cannot put Clinton over the top.
Hillary's last gasp comes down to 4.5 delegates.
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (25 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (2 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (95 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)
- Rally for teachers (8 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules same sex marriage bans unconstitutional (46 replies)