Ramsey House Plantation
East Tennessee’s most important cultural heritage sites are partnering to provide the Statehood Day Heritage Festival on Saturday May 31 and Sunday June 1 (Ramsey House Saturday only! ((link...))). The sites include places of historical significance in the exciting journey of Tennessee becoming the 16th state in 1796. They include Ft.Loudoun, the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum, James White Fort, Marble Springs, Ramsey House, Mabry-Hazen House and the BlountMansion. ((link...)).
Visit the Events ((link...)) pages on Art Museum Touring.com or the museums' pages for details.
Support your local galleries and museums. They are economic engines for your community.
- Ijams rope course death (10 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (47 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Jul 31 2015 - 7:30pm (1 hour 58 min from now)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 hour from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (6 weeks 58 min from now)