Ramsey House Plantation
East Tennessee’s most important cultural heritage sites are partnering to provide the Statehood Day Heritage Festival on Saturday May 31 and Sunday June 1 (Ramsey House Saturday only! ((link...))). The sites include places of historical significance in the exciting journey of Tennessee becoming the 16th state in 1796. They include Ft.Loudoun, the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum, James White Fort, Marble Springs, Ramsey House, Mabry-Hazen House and the BlountMansion. ((link...)).
Visit the Events ((link...)) pages on Art Museum Touring.com or the museums' pages for details.
Support your local galleries and museums. They are economic engines for your community.
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (28 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)