Ramsey House Plantation
East Tennessee’s most important cultural heritage sites are partnering to provide the Statehood Day Heritage Festival on Saturday May 31 and Sunday June 1 (Ramsey House Saturday only! ((link...))). The sites include places of historical significance in the exciting journey of Tennessee becoming the 16th state in 1796. They include Ft.Loudoun, the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum, James White Fort, Marble Springs, Ramsey House, Mabry-Hazen House and the BlountMansion. ((link...)).
Visit the Events ((link...)) pages on Art Museum Touring.com or the museums' pages for details.
Support your local galleries and museums. They are economic engines for your community.
- Planets align on Siler v. Briggs debate (3 replies)
- Robert Reich to speak in Knoxville (6 replies)
- Bar Marley (6 replies)
- Obamacare's not perfect (duh!) (2 replies)
- Watch this and get inspired (3 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (12 replies)
- A future for I-40? (18 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (9 hours 47 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (10 hours 32 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)