Ramsey House Plantation
East Tennessee’s most important cultural heritage sites are partnering to provide the Statehood Day Heritage Festival on Saturday May 31 and Sunday June 1 (Ramsey House Saturday only! ((link...))). The sites include places of historical significance in the exciting journey of Tennessee becoming the 16th state in 1796. They include Ft.Loudoun, the Sequoyah Birthplace Museum, James White Fort, Marble Springs, Ramsey House, Mabry-Hazen House and the BlountMansion. ((link...)).
Visit the Events ((link...)) pages on Art Museum Touring.com or the museums' pages for details.
Support your local galleries and museums. They are economic engines for your community.
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (2 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (38 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (3 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (17 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (1 day 19 hours from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 2 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 6 days from now)