In case you missed it, Michael Silence's new column in which he writes about blogging about blogging debuted in the KNS's Sunday editorial section.
Michael says it got the third highest number of page views online. I'm guessing that it has less to do with widespread interest in blogging and more to do with bloggers mentioned in the article linking to it, mainly Instapundit. Heh. Indeed.
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (1 reply)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (61 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (19 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (8 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (2 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (29 replies)
- ISIS (80 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (23 replies)
- Dangers hidden in the education debate (9 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (41 replies)
- a fine BLT (22 replies)