In case you missed it, Michael Silence's new column in which he writes about blogging about blogging debuted in the KNS's Sunday editorial section.
Michael says it got the third highest number of page views online. I'm guessing that it has less to do with widespread interest in blogging and more to do with bloggers mentioned in the article linking to it, mainly Instapundit. Heh. Indeed.
- Into the Belly of the Beast (2 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (6 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)