In case you missed it, Michael Silence's new column in which he writes about blogging about blogging debuted in the KNS's Sunday editorial section.
Michael says it got the third highest number of page views online. I'm guessing that it has less to do with widespread interest in blogging and more to do with bloggers mentioned in the article linking to it, mainly Instapundit. Heh. Indeed.
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (2 replies)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (1 reply)
- ISIS (144 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (16 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (85 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 min 9 sec ago)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (2 days 20 hours from now)