In case you missed it, Michael Silence's new column in which he writes about blogging about blogging debuted in the KNS's Sunday editorial section.
Michael says it got the third highest number of page views online. I'm guessing that it has less to do with widespread interest in blogging and more to do with bloggers mentioned in the article linking to it, mainly Instapundit. Heh. Indeed.
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (2 replies)
- school board meeting underway (58 replies)
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (2 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (8 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)