"After hearing the debate framed in terms of aesthetics, driver safety and capturing local tourism dollars, Knoxville City Council members could decide whether to permit digital billboards based on which course of action is least likely to get the city sued."
Since approx 1500 communities around USA have banned billboards and four states have banned them it would seem a precedent has more than been set.
- Trump's Cabinet (30 replies)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (16 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (34 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (46 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)