"After hearing the debate framed in terms of aesthetics, driver safety and capturing local tourism dollars, Knoxville City Council members could decide whether to permit digital billboards based on which course of action is least likely to get the city sued."
Since approx 1500 communities around USA have banned billboards and four states have banned them it would seem a precedent has more than been set.
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (70 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)