Senator McCain's lecture series: "My friends, vote for me or terrorists will kill you."
No makeup date has been scheduled.
"Protecting Local Ridgetops"--A special presentation by the American Strip Miner's Association, Small Assembly Room at the City/County Building, canceled.
"How I Will Be Great When the Final Chapter of History Is Written," a lecture by President Bush at the UT Historiography Symposium, canceled. Makeup date will be announced at some future time.
"NCAA Officials' Game Clock Seminar," Thompson Boling Arena, will begin 0.2 hours late.
- Anger erupts at Republican town halls (5 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (25 replies)
- Thoughts on Trumpspeak (2 replies)
- City to exclude glass from curbside recycling (17 replies)
- Bill Gates: The robot that takes your job should pay taxes (2 replies)
- NYT - Trump Campaign Aides Had Repeated Contacts With Russian Intelligence (10 replies)
- Louisville Point Park Eagle? (3 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (103 replies)
- Marsha, Marsha, Marsha: unlike Duncan, not afraid of constituents (5 replies)
- Swedes confused/angered by Trump remark (5 replies)
- Traffic deaths expected to have hit troubling milestone (1 reply)
- LWV local news media forum (6 replies)
- Feb 23 2017 - 6:00pm (3 hours 5 min ago)
- Feb 27 2017 - 7:00pm (3 days 21 hours from now)
- Mar 7 2017 - 7:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)