Senator McCain's lecture series: "My friends, vote for me or terrorists will kill you."
No makeup date has been scheduled.
"Protecting Local Ridgetops"--A special presentation by the American Strip Miner's Association, Small Assembly Room at the City/County Building, canceled.
"How I Will Be Great When the Final Chapter of History Is Written," a lecture by President Bush at the UT Historiography Symposium, canceled. Makeup date will be announced at some future time.
"NCAA Officials' Game Clock Seminar," Thompson Boling Arena, will begin 0.2 hours late.
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)