Senator McCain's lecture series: "My friends, vote for me or terrorists will kill you."
No makeup date has been scheduled.
"Protecting Local Ridgetops"--A special presentation by the American Strip Miner's Association, Small Assembly Room at the City/County Building, canceled.
"How I Will Be Great When the Final Chapter of History Is Written," a lecture by President Bush at the UT Historiography Symposium, canceled. Makeup date will be announced at some future time.
"NCAA Officials' Game Clock Seminar," Thompson Boling Arena, will begin 0.2 hours late.
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (4 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (67 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (16 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (344 replies)
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (17 replies)
- Local attorney K.O. Herston picked by American Bar Assoc. for Top 100 Law Blogs (1 reply)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Dec 1 2015 - 5:30pm (11 hours 26 min from now)
- Dec 10 2015 - 5:30pm (1 week 2 days from now)