|Yes, would |
|No, would not |
|Married for the third time||67||30|
|72 years of age||57||42|
Also, here's an interesting post from the TennViews roundup from an Obama supporter in Memphis:
I believe that it is much harder to get a woman elected president today than a person of color, all else being equal. As widespread as racism is, sexism runs even deeper and affects a larger proportion of the electorate.
Compounding the problem: We are much more attuned to racism, and quicker to call it out, than we are to even blatant sexism.
I don't want to further the debate about whether Obama v. Clinton comes down to sexism v. racism, but do you think this poll (which is a year old) truly reflects the biases of American voters? And is 55-40 right that sexism runs deeper and is harder to recognize?
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (46 replies)
- CBO: Budget deficit smallest since 2007 (6 replies)
- National walk to school day (1 reply)
- Just when you thought KNS couldn't suck any worse... (11 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (10 replies)
- Breakthrough: Artificial "leaf" imitates photosynthesis to generate power from sunlight (5 replies)
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (1 reply)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (5 days 7 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (5 days 7 hours from now)