|Yes, would |
|No, would not |
|Married for the third time||67||30|
|72 years of age||57||42|
Also, here's an interesting post from the TennViews roundup from an Obama supporter in Memphis:
I believe that it is much harder to get a woman elected president today than a person of color, all else being equal. As widespread as racism is, sexism runs even deeper and affects a larger proportion of the electorate.
Compounding the problem: We are much more attuned to racism, and quicker to call it out, than we are to even blatant sexism.
I don't want to further the debate about whether Obama v. Clinton comes down to sexism v. racism, but do you think this poll (which is a year old) truly reflects the biases of American voters? And is 55-40 right that sexism runs deeper and is harder to recognize?
- FBI investigating charter school waste, fraud and corruption (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (57 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (2 replies)
- Fear of black people voting (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (323 replies)
- Mayor Rogero supports Freedom to Marry (1 reply)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (4 replies)
- ISIS (48 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (8 replies)
- Corporate profits (3 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (5 hours 28 min from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 12 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (5 days 12 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 4 days from now)