|Yes, would |
|No, would not |
|Married for the third time||67||30|
|72 years of age||57||42|
Also, here's an interesting post from the TennViews roundup from an Obama supporter in Memphis:
I believe that it is much harder to get a woman elected president today than a person of color, all else being equal. As widespread as racism is, sexism runs even deeper and affects a larger proportion of the electorate.
Compounding the problem: We are much more attuned to racism, and quicker to call it out, than we are to even blatant sexism.
I don't want to further the debate about whether Obama v. Clinton comes down to sexism v. racism, but do you think this poll (which is a year old) truly reflects the biases of American voters? And is 55-40 right that sexism runs deeper and is harder to recognize?
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (16 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)