|Yes, would |
|No, would not |
|Married for the third time||67||30|
|72 years of age||57||42|
Also, here's an interesting post from the TennViews roundup from an Obama supporter in Memphis:
I believe that it is much harder to get a woman elected president today than a person of color, all else being equal. As widespread as racism is, sexism runs even deeper and affects a larger proportion of the electorate.
Compounding the problem: We are much more attuned to racism, and quicker to call it out, than we are to even blatant sexism.
I don't want to further the debate about whether Obama v. Clinton comes down to sexism v. racism, but do you think this poll (which is a year old) truly reflects the biases of American voters? And is 55-40 right that sexism runs deeper and is harder to recognize?
- Black Friday Walmart protests (3 replies)
- Justice? (59 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)