|Yes, would |
|No, would not |
|Married for the third time||67||30|
|72 years of age||57||42|
Also, here's an interesting post from the TennViews roundup from an Obama supporter in Memphis:
I believe that it is much harder to get a woman elected president today than a person of color, all else being equal. As widespread as racism is, sexism runs even deeper and affects a larger proportion of the electorate.
Compounding the problem: We are much more attuned to racism, and quicker to call it out, than we are to even blatant sexism.
I don't want to further the debate about whether Obama v. Clinton comes down to sexism v. racism, but do you think this poll (which is a year old) truly reflects the biases of American voters? And is 55-40 right that sexism runs deeper and is harder to recognize?
- Christenberry House comes down (9 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (5 replies)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)
- Garden coming in (1 reply)
- State offering voluntary employee buyouts (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)