Among the five states that he took today, Huckabee takes TN primary.
The evangelicals turn out for the Reverend, throwing a stick in the spokes of the McCain juggernaut.
West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Georgia. The solid south comes through.
(And boy, how about Utah? The biggest surprise is the margin - 89% Romney, 6% McCain. I mean, I imagine that the LDS are going to turn out for their own, but hooooooooooooooooo buddy. That's a pants-down spankin'.)
Mordant chuckles echo around the house.
Start the Rush Limbaugh suicide watch...
- KCS fundraising faux pas (11 replies)
- Developers Plan to Change Baptist Hospital Site Plans (22 replies)
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (29 replies)
- Free market senior services? (7 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (35 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Next Stop (35 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)