Among the five states that he took today, Huckabee takes TN primary.
The evangelicals turn out for the Reverend, throwing a stick in the spokes of the McCain juggernaut.
West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Georgia. The solid south comes through.
(And boy, how about Utah? The biggest surprise is the margin - 89% Romney, 6% McCain. I mean, I imagine that the LDS are going to turn out for their own, but hooooooooooooooooo buddy. That's a pants-down spankin'.)
Mordant chuckles echo around the house.
Start the Rush Limbaugh suicide watch...
- Well, this is awkward (16 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (2 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 13 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (4 days 9 hours from now)