Among the five states that he took today, Huckabee takes TN primary.
The evangelicals turn out for the Reverend, throwing a stick in the spokes of the McCain juggernaut.
West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Georgia. The solid south comes through.
(And boy, how about Utah? The biggest surprise is the margin - 89% Romney, 6% McCain. I mean, I imagine that the LDS are going to turn out for their own, but hooooooooooooooooo buddy. That's a pants-down spankin'.)
Mordant chuckles echo around the house.
Start the Rush Limbaugh suicide watch...
- Redefining Scrooge (7 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (32 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (34 replies)
- Cagle: Tough times ahead for Haslsm (9 replies)
- Most educated town in every state (2 replies)
- Clark: Cornerstone playing hardball with new School Board member John Fugate (7 replies)
- Interesting background on new Attorney General (24 replies)
- High profile investor: Charter schools are a business (5 replies)
- Alexander agrees to debate Ball (1 reply)
- Urban Outfitters, Kent State sweatshirt - what were they thinking? (10 replies)
- City of Alcoa-Sam's Club first step in New Urbanism? (6 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (3 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 14 hours from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (4 days 15 hours from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 14 hours from now)