Among the five states that he took today, Huckabee takes TN primary.
The evangelicals turn out for the Reverend, throwing a stick in the spokes of the McCain juggernaut.
West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Georgia. The solid south comes through.
(And boy, how about Utah? The biggest surprise is the margin - 89% Romney, 6% McCain. I mean, I imagine that the LDS are going to turn out for their own, but hooooooooooooooooo buddy. That's a pants-down spankin'.)
Mordant chuckles echo around the house.
Start the Rush Limbaugh suicide watch...
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (19 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (3 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (10 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 23 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 4 hours from now)