Among the five states that he took today, Huckabee takes TN primary.
The evangelicals turn out for the Reverend, throwing a stick in the spokes of the McCain juggernaut.
West Virginia, Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Georgia. The solid south comes through.
(And boy, how about Utah? The biggest surprise is the margin - 89% Romney, 6% McCain. I mean, I imagine that the LDS are going to turn out for their own, but hooooooooooooooooo buddy. That's a pants-down spankin'.)
Mordant chuckles echo around the house.
Start the Rush Limbaugh suicide watch...
- How to Transform a Waterfront (1 reply)
- ITT Tech stops all student enrollment (2 replies)
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)