When the discussion turned to the issue of county employees serving on County Commission, Commissioner Mark Harmon proposed letting the people decide or failing that a common sense approach regarding commissioners voting on their own salaries and operations.
Commissioner Lumpy Lamber apparently disagrees:
That’s when Lambert yelled at Harmon, "How does that arrogant little university twit sit up there and make decisions?" Harmon is a University of Tennessee journalism professor.
That is some unbelievably rude and uncivil behavior for an elected public official. And I don't even know what it means. This stuff isn't even funny any more. It's just pathetic and embarrassing.
- Pilot update (3 replies)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (8 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (19 replies)
- Super Bowl halftime shows - What a difference 36 years makes (1 reply)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (11 replies)
- House defers vouchers (2 replies)
- Pilot update (25 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)