I almost forgot that Sunday, Jan. 20th was the second anniversary of the KnoxViews launch. In two years on the air, we've logged 6372 posts by 234 authors, and 43,940 comments.
Looking at the raw stats*, we've clocked about 3.4 million visits and 12.5 million page views in our two years since the launch, with a 2007 increase in traffic of about 250% over 2006.
Thanks, y'all. Carry on.
(*Raw stats include browsers, news readers, and googlebots. It's virtually impossible to reconcile all the different statistics, but my best estimate is that about 60% of the total is human readers, and about 60% of that is by way of web browsers and 40% by way of newsreaders.)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (18 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- How Haslam is reshaping Tennessee environmental rules (6 replies)
- a small but notable defeat for privatization (9 replies)
- Interest rates at (pre) historic lows (6 replies)
- Trump train changing direction? (30 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (2 days 13 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 5 days from now)