I almost forgot that Sunday, Jan. 20th was the second anniversary of the KnoxViews launch. In two years on the air, we've logged 6372 posts by 234 authors, and 43,940 comments.
Looking at the raw stats*, we've clocked about 3.4 million visits and 12.5 million page views in our two years since the launch, with a 2007 increase in traffic of about 250% over 2006.
Thanks, y'all. Carry on.
(*Raw stats include browsers, news readers, and googlebots. It's virtually impossible to reconcile all the different statistics, but my best estimate is that about 60% of the total is human readers, and about 60% of that is by way of web browsers and 40% by way of newsreaders.)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (21 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (22 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (9 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (55 replies)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Here we go again (19 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)
- Tennessee considers for-profit public benefit corporate entities (50 replies)
- Tennessee Republican offers bill to nullify Farragut's town charter (10 replies)
- Check on your family and friends (2 replies)