I almost forgot that Sunday, Jan. 20th was the second anniversary of the KnoxViews launch. In two years on the air, we've logged 6372 posts by 234 authors, and 43,940 comments.
Looking at the raw stats*, we've clocked about 3.4 million visits and 12.5 million page views in our two years since the launch, with a 2007 increase in traffic of about 250% over 2006.
Thanks, y'all. Carry on.
(*Raw stats include browsers, news readers, and googlebots. It's virtually impossible to reconcile all the different statistics, but my best estimate is that about 60% of the total is human readers, and about 60% of that is by way of web browsers and 40% by way of newsreaders.)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (6 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (21 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)