I almost forgot that Sunday, Jan. 20th was the second anniversary of the KnoxViews launch. In two years on the air, we've logged 6372 posts by 234 authors, and 43,940 comments.
Looking at the raw stats*, we've clocked about 3.4 million visits and 12.5 million page views in our two years since the launch, with a 2007 increase in traffic of about 250% over 2006.
Thanks, y'all. Carry on.
(*Raw stats include browsers, news readers, and googlebots. It's virtually impossible to reconcile all the different statistics, but my best estimate is that about 60% of the total is human readers, and about 60% of that is by way of web browsers and 40% by way of newsreaders.)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (11 replies)
- Obama wants community college to be free (68 replies)
- KNS Friday liberal column changeup (5 replies)
- Bonnaroo lineup announced (27 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (20 replies)
- Build A Better Mousetrap (or just do the job better) (2 replies)
- Knoxville City Sign Ordinance (11 replies)
- Geek stuff: HTPC experiment (17 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (4 replies)
- 2015 State of The Union Watch Party TONITE! (22 replies)
- Seattle has first LED lit baseball field (1 reply)
- Tennessee's wealthiest people (28 replies)
- Jan 26 2015 - 10:00pm (12 hours 36 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 5:30pm (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:00pm (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:15pm (1 day 8 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)