I almost forgot that Sunday, Jan. 20th was the second anniversary of the KnoxViews launch. In two years on the air, we've logged 6372 posts by 234 authors, and 43,940 comments.
Looking at the raw stats*, we've clocked about 3.4 million visits and 12.5 million page views in our two years since the launch, with a 2007 increase in traffic of about 250% over 2006.
Thanks, y'all. Carry on.
(*Raw stats include browsers, news readers, and googlebots. It's virtually impossible to reconcile all the different statistics, but my best estimate is that about 60% of the total is human readers, and about 60% of that is by way of web browsers and 40% by way of newsreaders.)
- so this is it ... (3 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (6 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (5 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)
- U.S. tax cuts don't pay for themselves -Republican-appointed official says (3 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (58 replies)