Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- Next Stop (21 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (31 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (5 replies)
- Headline fail (17 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (7 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)