Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- No Credit? No Problem (4 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (3 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (10 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (14 replies)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (42 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (5 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (1 reply)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Briggs (187 replies)
- KNS running more misleading ads (2 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 21 min from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 15 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 16 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 23 hours from now)