Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (26 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (2 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (95 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (45 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (5 replies)
- New law means property tax increase for seniors and disabled veterans (2 replies)
- Rally for teachers (8 replies)
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rules same sex marriage bans unconstitutional (46 replies)