Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (5 replies)
- ISIS (86 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (6 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (17 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (20 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (30 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)