Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- UT vs UF - it's on (1 reply)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (4 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (6 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (14 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (2 replies)
- BURCHETT LOADING MPC WITH DEVELOPERS (2 replies)
- Technology breakthrough! (1 reply)
- Broadway near Henley closure planned for 2 1/2 years (4 replies)
- South Knox elected official public forum (3 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 19 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (5 days 6 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (5 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 2 days from now)