Tramel and Cate are just two examples of the old order of Knox County politics, the old order that has been such an embarrassment to our county this past year and is trying to maintain its power.
Both are running in a crowded primary field on Feb. 5 and are no doubt hoping voters will forget the day of Jan. 31.
But this history teacher is hoping that voters remember certain dates in recent Knox County history.
Read the whole thing to find out why.
- USA! USA! (1 reply)
- Windows 10 doesn't suck (12 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (10 replies)
- AJ building proposals (1 reply)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (49 replies)
- Why teachers can’t hotfoot it out of Kansas fast enough (1 reply)
- Buzz Aldrin's Apollo 11 travel voucher (2 replies)
- Grainger County 'maters (5 replies)
- Ijams rope course death (14 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)