The latest Knox County Democrats Newsletter notes several items of interest:
• The Knox County Democratic Party is now accepting online donations at their website . Donations of even $10 or $20 can help Knox County Democrats win some local races in this important election year.
• Hillary Clinton campaign staff from Nashville will be in Knoxville this week through the end of the campaign. To volunteer or request yard signs, contact email@example.com.
• The Barack Obama campaign needs volunteers locally and for canvassing trips to South Carolina.
There's a training session for canvassers scheduled for today, 1/19, 7:00 PM at the Cansler YMCA, 616 Jessamine Street in Knoxville. (Ed. note 6:15 PM: postponed.) See the newsletter for more Obama events and volunteer opportunities.
• The John Edwards campaign is having an organizational meeting at 2:00 p.m. on Sunday, January 20, 2008 at the UNITE HERE! Building at 1124 N. Broadway Street, Knoxville, Tennessee 37917. Contact Don Daugherty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Truman Day 2008 is May 15th, and will feature James Carville as the keynote speaker.
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (10 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (4 replies)
- Is Trump a pathological liar? (1 reply)
- Standing Rock Sioux pipeline protest (1 reply)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (32 replies)
- MLK Center Job Posting (1 reply)
- Feeling old (1 reply)
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)