The workers say their paychecks are two weeks late. The company responds they will pay the workers next week (now Jan 2.).
Later, a manager did call 6 News back and said the company promised to pay the workers no later than next Wednesday.
Employers really should not do this to their employees, contractors, etc. Back in August, 2006, they said, "Estimated at more than $30 million, the property has already sold half of its 122 units and is being touted as the cornerstone of change for South Knoxville. "
I hope this is not the foundation of what is to come for the SoKno waterfront.
Unsightly water towers, unpaid workers. What next?
- Butt probe (2 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (6 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (13 replies)
- The millennial vote? (1 reply)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (28 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (62 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (5 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (8 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (3 days 3 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (3 days 4 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 20 hours from now)