East Tennessee has lost a great man. Dr. William O. (Bill) Butler passed away Tuesday. His love for his patients was unsurpassed even though some of them kicked him and bit him. He was there for so many of my family's crises down through the years.
He was much more than our vet, he was our dear friend.
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (12 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (18 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (7 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)