"The 4,500-acre lifestyle resort would include two lakes, a ski area served by a 3-mile gondola, more than 1 million square feet of retail space, a campground, a 305-suite resort hotel and conference center, a golf course and several thousand single family homes and condominiums."
Update: An interview with the local promoter at Smoky Mountain News.
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (344 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (66 replies)
- Republican State Rep: new traffic law needed to help him get home (14 replies)
- Gunman attacks Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood clinic (17 replies)
- Local attorney K.O. Herston picked by American Bar Assoc. for Top 100 Law Blogs (1 reply)
- U.N. Weather Agency: It's Record Hot Out There This Year (3 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (12 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (39 replies)
- We are TARGEEEEET!!! (1 reply)
- Right-wing contortions (3 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)