I saw in the Maryville paper today that the City of Maryville is going to eliminate downtown parking meters. Sometimes they don't work, and even when they do they don't pay for themselves.
So while Knoxville has redlight cameras and is now considering speeding cameras, Maryville is making its downtown more user friendly. And we have our own Tomato Head! Not to mention Capitol Coffee and Sullivan's and other great downtown restaurants and businesses.
So y'all come on over. We've got lots of free parking!
- Trump to Sign Orders Advancing Keystone, Dakota Access Pipelines (4 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (85 replies)
- Abortions Hit New Low in U.S. (2 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel Sunday only/digital subscription price misleading (3 replies)
- Number of People Enrolled in ACA Marketplaces in 2016, by Congressional District (1 reply)
- City to begin enforcing parking meter time limits (26 replies)
- Obamacare Saved Thousands From Colon Cancer Death, Report Finds (1 reply)
- Obamacare under President Trump: What happens next? (3 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (8 replies)
- The shameful truth: Democrats share the blame for DeVos (2 replies)
- Knoxville Women's March (4 replies)
- So this is how it's gonna be (4 replies)
- Jan 25 2017 - 12:00pm (17 hours 24 min from now)
- Jan 25 2017 - 5:00pm (22 hours 24 min from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (1 week 2 days from now)