I saw in the Maryville paper today that the City of Maryville is going to eliminate downtown parking meters. Sometimes they don't work, and even when they do they don't pay for themselves.
So while Knoxville has redlight cameras and is now considering speeding cameras, Maryville is making its downtown more user friendly. And we have our own Tomato Head! Not to mention Capitol Coffee and Sullivan's and other great downtown restaurants and businesses.
So y'all come on over. We've got lots of free parking!
- Infrastructure grades (1 reply)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (1 reply)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (7 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (29 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (16 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (21 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- The millennial vote? (8 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (32 min 30 sec from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (1 day 5 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 day 6 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)