I saw in the Maryville paper today that the City of Maryville is going to eliminate downtown parking meters. Sometimes they don't work, and even when they do they don't pay for themselves.
So while Knoxville has redlight cameras and is now considering speeding cameras, Maryville is making its downtown more user friendly. And we have our own Tomato Head! Not to mention Capitol Coffee and Sullivan's and other great downtown restaurants and businesses.
So y'all come on over. We've got lots of free parking!
- ISIS (92 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (24 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)