I saw in the Maryville paper today that the City of Maryville is going to eliminate downtown parking meters. Sometimes they don't work, and even when they do they don't pay for themselves.
So while Knoxville has redlight cameras and is now considering speeding cameras, Maryville is making its downtown more user friendly. And we have our own Tomato Head! Not to mention Capitol Coffee and Sullivan's and other great downtown restaurants and businesses.
So y'all come on over. We've got lots of free parking!
- Downtown teen curfew in Knoxville? (2 replies)
- school board meeting underway (53 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (8 replies)
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (1 reply)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)