I saw in the Maryville paper today that the City of Maryville is going to eliminate downtown parking meters. Sometimes they don't work, and even when they do they don't pay for themselves.
So while Knoxville has redlight cameras and is now considering speeding cameras, Maryville is making its downtown more user friendly. And we have our own Tomato Head! Not to mention Capitol Coffee and Sullivan's and other great downtown restaurants and businesses.
So y'all come on over. We've got lots of free parking!
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (41 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (6 replies)
- UT discontinues Lady Vols Hall of Fame (7 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (32 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (73 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)