Is anyone here also watching the live telecast on Comcast channel 21 of the closing statements in the Sunshine Law trial?
Hollow is doing a great job setting the time line and replay of the votes on Black Wednesday.
I look forward to see how Stackhouse is going to pull off a defense summary.
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (28 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (5 replies)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (16 replies)
- Knox Co. breaks ground on new all-inclusive playground (1 reply)
- Walmart's Out-of-Control Crime Problem is Driving Police Crazy (9 replies)
- K-Mart N. Broadway gone (20 replies)
- Local Motors to produce Olli self-driving vehicle in Knoxville (10 replies)
- Union Ave, Ice Cream, and soup? (48 replies)
- UT students are back! (14 replies)
- Thanks for the memories! (1 reply)
- Free speech proves costly (4 replies)
- Hillary Clinton campaign office to open in Knox County (11 replies)
- Aug 27 2016 - 2:00pm (1 day 14 hours from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (6 weeks 4 days from now)