Is anyone here also watching the live telecast on Comcast channel 21 of the closing statements in the Sunshine Law trial?
Hollow is doing a great job setting the time line and replay of the votes on Black Wednesday.
I look forward to see how Stackhouse is going to pull off a defense summary.
- Looking like a deadlock (17 replies)
- Uber Problem (16 replies)
- The long awaited "policy positions" of Dem candidate for Governor Charlie Brown (7 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (8 replies)
- Nashville Charter Drama (21 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (55 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- Sep 4 2014 - 5:30pm (1 day 21 hours from now)
First Friday Celebration and Silent Auction (benefiting UTK College Dems) with Knox Co Democratic PartySep 5 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 21 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 22 hours from now)