Source of names here.
Each name is a person.
Each had a mother and a father,
a sister or a brother,
or a wife or a husband who loved them.
Each was a giggling baby,
a precocious toddler,
a happy child opening birthday presents.
Each was nervous on the first day of school,
nervous on their first date,
nervous on the day they shipped out.
Each is a Tennessee Volunteer
who gave their life
in service to their Country.
- ISIS (92 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (24 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (31 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (5 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (2 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (44 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (3 replies)
- He lost me at "one-time cost" (18 replies)