Source of names here.
Each name is a person.
Each had a mother and a father,
a sister or a brother,
or a wife or a husband who loved them.
Each was a giggling baby,
a precocious toddler,
a happy child opening birthday presents.
Each was nervous on the first day of school,
nervous on their first date,
nervous on the day they shipped out.
Each is a Tennessee Volunteer
who gave their life
in service to their Country.
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (8 replies)
- school board meeting underway (51 replies)
- Celebrating with a Strawberry Cobbler (1 reply)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)