Source of names here.
Each name is a person.
Each had a mother and a father,
a sister or a brother,
or a wife or a husband who loved them.
Each was a giggling baby,
a precocious toddler,
a happy child opening birthday presents.
Each was nervous on the first day of school,
nervous on their first date,
nervous on the day they shipped out.
Each is a Tennessee Volunteer
who gave their life
in service to their Country.
- Bernie is running (17 replies)
- Hard Knox Independent throws in the towel (5 replies)
- RIP Ben E. King (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (26 replies)
- here's the latest entry (14 replies)
- Florida vacation pics (4 replies)
- How old does Microsoft think you are? (3 replies)
- KnoxViews reader appreciation giveaway (2 replies)
- TN Legislators obsessed with guns (11 replies)
- Knox Farmers Market restricting dog access (9 replies)
- Walmart fired 2,200 to fix the plumbing (2 replies)
- Ridgewood Barbecue: the end of all "best barbecue" debate (33 replies)