Source of names here.
Each name is a person.
Each had a mother and a father,
a sister or a brother,
or a wife or a husband who loved them.
Each was a giggling baby,
a precocious toddler,
a happy child opening birthday presents.
Each was nervous on the first day of school,
nervous on their first date,
nervous on the day they shipped out.
Each is a Tennessee Volunteer
who gave their life
in service to their Country.
- UT discontinuing Lady Vols Hall of Fame (4 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (30 replies)
- UT dropping "Lady" from "Lady Vols" (23 replies)
- VW sets new "Community Organization Engagement" policy at Chattanooga Plant (23 replies)
- BlueCross premium hike (14 replies)
- RIP Mike Nichols (3 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (7 replies)
- Snow pics from Buffalo (6 replies)
- Haslam named chair of Republican Governors Association, nobody else wanted it (1 reply)
- Geek tip: Trick out your Android keyboard (1 reply)
- Christmas lights at Chilhowee Park (1 reply)