Source of names here.
Each name is a person.
Each had a mother and a father,
a sister or a brother,
or a wife or a husband who loved them.
Each was a giggling baby,
a precocious toddler,
a happy child opening birthday presents.
Each was nervous on the first day of school,
nervous on their first date,
nervous on the day they shipped out.
Each is a Tennessee Volunteer
who gave their life
in service to their Country.
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (22 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (10 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (28 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (11 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)