Debbie Cole, president of Advantage Wellness of America, e-mailed to let me know that the BlountRX prescription drug discount card website is up and running and accepting enrollments at www.blountrxcard.com.
This is a great deal for Blount Co. residents. You get discounts on your prescriptions at local pharmacies, and Blount Co. gets a percentage of the claim filing fee to help fund local non-profits. It's a win-win for everybody.
There is a similar program for Knox Co. residents at www.knoxrxcard.com.
For folks outside the East Tennessee area, a membership card with the same discount benefits is available at www.advantagerxcard.com.
There is no cost to the consumer for any of the discount card programs.
Previous posts about the KnoxRX and BlountRX cards:
- school board meeting underway (45 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (48 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)