Debbie Cole, president of Advantage Wellness of America, e-mailed to let me know that the BlountRX prescription drug discount card website is up and running and accepting enrollments at www.blountrxcard.com.
This is a great deal for Blount Co. residents. You get discounts on your prescriptions at local pharmacies, and Blount Co. gets a percentage of the claim filing fee to help fund local non-profits. It's a win-win for everybody.
There is a similar program for Knox Co. residents at www.knoxrxcard.com.
For folks outside the East Tennessee area, a membership card with the same discount benefits is available at www.advantagerxcard.com.
There is no cost to the consumer for any of the discount card programs.
Previous posts about the KnoxRX and BlountRX cards:
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (7 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (7 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (7 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (4 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (21 replies)
- The New American Death: Overdoses and Accidents (1 reply)