Debbie Cole, president of Advantage Wellness of America, e-mailed to let me know that the BlountRX prescription drug discount card website is up and running and accepting enrollments at www.blountrxcard.com.
This is a great deal for Blount Co. residents. You get discounts on your prescriptions at local pharmacies, and Blount Co. gets a percentage of the claim filing fee to help fund local non-profits. It's a win-win for everybody.
There is a similar program for Knox Co. residents at www.knoxrxcard.com.
For folks outside the East Tennessee area, a membership card with the same discount benefits is available at www.advantagerxcard.com.
There is no cost to the consumer for any of the discount card programs.
Previous posts about the KnoxRX and BlountRX cards:
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (9 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (15 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (18 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)