Debbie Cole, president of Advantage Wellness of America, e-mailed to let me know that the BlountRX prescription drug discount card website is up and running and accepting enrollments at www.blountrxcard.com.
This is a great deal for Blount Co. residents. You get discounts on your prescriptions at local pharmacies, and Blount Co. gets a percentage of the claim filing fee to help fund local non-profits. It's a win-win for everybody.
There is a similar program for Knox Co. residents at www.knoxrxcard.com.
For folks outside the East Tennessee area, a membership card with the same discount benefits is available at www.advantagerxcard.com.
There is no cost to the consumer for any of the discount card programs.
Previous posts about the KnoxRX and BlountRX cards:
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (38 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (32 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (16 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)