Debbie Cole, president of Advantage Wellness of America, e-mailed to let me know that the BlountRX prescription drug discount card website is up and running and accepting enrollments at www.blountrxcard.com.
This is a great deal for Blount Co. residents. You get discounts on your prescriptions at local pharmacies, and Blount Co. gets a percentage of the claim filing fee to help fund local non-profits. It's a win-win for everybody.
There is a similar program for Knox Co. residents at www.knoxrxcard.com.
For folks outside the East Tennessee area, a membership card with the same discount benefits is available at www.advantagerxcard.com.
There is no cost to the consumer for any of the discount card programs.
Previous posts about the KnoxRX and BlountRX cards:
- Happy Thanksgiving! (2 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)