By: Brian A.  shortURL
I've never heard of this before
The Tennessee Valley Authority shut down one of three units at the Browns Ferry nuclear plant on Thursday because water drawn from a river to cool the reactor was too hot, a spokesman said.
According to the article, the river is at least 90F.
Did anyone notice that it's hot outside?
- Oh no! Say it ain't so Fresh Market (2 replies)
- Sears closing more stores (8 replies)
- Petition for a Better Dollar General on Washington Pike (18 replies)
- Delegate counts (6 replies)
- Magnolia Ave. Streetscape project a conundrum (2 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (4 replies)
- UT target of "sweeping" sexual assault lawsuit (10 replies)
- House defers vouchers (8 replies)
- Bernie Sanders raises $5.6 million in first 21 hours after NH polls close (1 reply)
- U.S. national parks get star treatment in new IMAX film (3 replies)
- Who is the TNReady testing vendor? (1 reply)
- TNReady: Another outsourcing fail (11 replies)