Sandra Clark reports in this week's Shopper News that Knox County Mayor Chief of Staff Mike Arms released the personal financial information (social security number and bank account information) of former Sheriff Tim Hutchison to lawyer Herb Moncier. (link...)
Releasing personal financial information is serious stuff. Hutchison was rightly outraged. He had to close his accounts and notify credit reporting services. Who knows how this information could be misused.
The Mayor's office says it won't happen again. Now, where have we heard that before?
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)