Sandra Clark reports in this week's Shopper News that Knox County Mayor Chief of Staff Mike Arms released the personal financial information (social security number and bank account information) of former Sheriff Tim Hutchison to lawyer Herb Moncier. (link...)
Releasing personal financial information is serious stuff. Hutchison was rightly outraged. He had to close his accounts and notify credit reporting services. Who knows how this information could be misused.
The Mayor's office says it won't happen again. Now, where have we heard that before?
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (15 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)