Sandra Clark reports in this week's Shopper News that Knox County Mayor Chief of Staff Mike Arms released the personal financial information (social security number and bank account information) of former Sheriff Tim Hutchison to lawyer Herb Moncier. (link...)
Releasing personal financial information is serious stuff. Hutchison was rightly outraged. He had to close his accounts and notify credit reporting services. Who knows how this information could be misused.
The Mayor's office says it won't happen again. Now, where have we heard that before?
- SATURDAY SOUTH (8 replies)
- Butch Jones: Best new coach in the SEC?* (8 replies)
- Gordon Ball kicks off statewide U.S. Senate campaign in East TN (2 replies)
- Searching for an Online Search Guru (2 replies)
- Gordon Ball for U.S. Senate campaign kickoff (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (13 replies)
- Social Security garnished for student loan debt (33 replies)
- TN Supreme Court names new Attorney General (5 replies)
- The Onion? Or Parthenon Group? You decide. (29 replies)
- This seems just about right. (11 replies)
- Campfield guns in parks bill passes TN Senate (15 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)