Attention all Blount County liberal/Democrat/progressive types: A new hyper-local community website, BlountViews.com, has been launched with you in mind. KnoxViews readers might notice some similarities.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, add it to your favorites and your blogroll, then come on over to BlountViews.com and help advance the East Tennessee progressive agenda and make Blount County a better place for Democrats!
- Pilot update (24 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (11 replies)
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)