Attention all Blount County liberal/Democrat/progressive types: A new hyper-local community website, BlountViews.com, has been launched with you in mind. KnoxViews readers might notice some similarities.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, add it to your favorites and your blogroll, then come on over to BlountViews.com and help advance the East Tennessee progressive agenda and make Blount County a better place for Democrats!
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (27 replies)
- Here we go again (20 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (26 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (2 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (10 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (55 replies)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (3 replies)
- Obama vetoes Keystone XL pipeline bill (11 replies)
- Tennessee considers for-profit public benefit corporate entities (50 replies)