Attention all Blount County liberal/Democrat/progressive types: A new hyper-local community website, BlountViews.com, has been launched with you in mind. KnoxViews readers might notice some similarities.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, add it to your favorites and your blogroll, then come on over to BlountViews.com and help advance the East Tennessee progressive agenda and make Blount County a better place for Democrats!
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (6 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)