Attention all Blount County liberal/Democrat/progressive types: A new hyper-local community website, BlountViews.com, has been launched with you in mind. KnoxViews readers might notice some similarities.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, add it to your favorites and your blogroll, then come on over to BlountViews.com and help advance the East Tennessee progressive agenda and make Blount County a better place for Democrats!
- Quote of the Day (3 replies)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (19 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)
- TDOT shares plan for widening Chapman (12 replies)
- RIP Prince (9 replies)