Attention all Blount County liberal/Democrat/progressive types: A new hyper-local community website, BlountViews.com, has been launched with you in mind. KnoxViews readers might notice some similarities.
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, add it to your favorites and your blogroll, then come on over to BlountViews.com and help advance the East Tennessee progressive agenda and make Blount County a better place for Democrats!
- Laying the foundation (12 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (35 replies)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (27 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)
- 10th anniversay of US invasion of Iraq (43 replies)
- Patient advocates say insurers avoiding the sick (2 replies)
- Knoxville attorney Terry Adams announces for U.S. Senate (7 replies)
- TN Supreme Court Ruling on Property Rights (4 replies)
- Books Sandwiched In Welcomes Alvin Nance This Wednesday! (3 replies)