Ok, folks, now that we've agreed that either Dayton or some place along I-81 is the most conservative place in Tennessee, what is the most liberal/progressive place in the state? This does not necessarily mean the most Democratic place, but it very well could be. And it might be a neighborhood of a city.
My nomination would be Summertown, home of The Farm. What do all y'all (or you'uns) think?
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (7 replies)
- Home cookin' (13 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (23 replies)
- Hello, Nashville? Anybody Home? (5 replies)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (4 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (13 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (46 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (19 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)