R. Neal is re-building a server. No time to play.
Let's try to boost Gore's numbers.
UPDATE: We've cut it from 75% Fred to 70% Fred. We can do better. Get the word out to whatever "liberal" blogs will listen. The wingnuts are way more organized. They've actually "freeped" it from Free Republic. This is why they win and we lose. Not because they are "right", but because they yell louder. Get organized. Send a message. Get out the vote. Show Al some love and embarrass Fred in his "home" state (even though he wasn't born here). Keep in mind this is a poll by a Fred Thompson shill and paid blogger working for a right wing paper in Tennessee. Are you going to let them get away with this?
- International Baccalaureate (9 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- Town Hall Forum (1 reply)
- ISIS+ (10 replies)
- We're calling a personal foul on Gloria Johnson's opponent (18 replies)
- Burlington is back (10 replies)
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings (8 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (3 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 10 hours from now)