R. Neal is re-building a server. No time to play.
Let's try to boost Gore's numbers.
UPDATE: We've cut it from 75% Fred to 70% Fred. We can do better. Get the word out to whatever "liberal" blogs will listen. The wingnuts are way more organized. They've actually "freeped" it from Free Republic. This is why they win and we lose. Not because they are "right", but because they yell louder. Get organized. Send a message. Get out the vote. Show Al some love and embarrass Fred in his "home" state (even though he wasn't born here). Keep in mind this is a poll by a Fred Thompson shill and paid blogger working for a right wing paper in Tennessee. Are you going to let them get away with this?
- State of Tennessee facing Medicaid enrollment lawsuit (2 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (6 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (25 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (18 replies)
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (43 replies)
- R.I.P. James Garner (7 replies)
- Further to the Comcast discussion...who's your competition? (4 replies)
- Briggs (190 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (2 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (11 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (3 replies)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 3 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (2 days 18 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (5 days 19 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 3 hours from now)