R. Neal is re-building a server. No time to play.
Let's try to boost Gore's numbers.
UPDATE: We've cut it from 75% Fred to 70% Fred. We can do better. Get the word out to whatever "liberal" blogs will listen. The wingnuts are way more organized. They've actually "freeped" it from Free Republic. This is why they win and we lose. Not because they are "right", but because they yell louder. Get organized. Send a message. Get out the vote. Show Al some love and embarrass Fred in his "home" state (even though he wasn't born here). Keep in mind this is a poll by a Fred Thompson shill and paid blogger working for a right wing paper in Tennessee. Are you going to let them get away with this?
- Trump's Cabinet (64 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (64 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (10 replies)