R. Neal is re-building a server. No time to play.
Let's try to boost Gore's numbers.
UPDATE: We've cut it from 75% Fred to 70% Fred. We can do better. Get the word out to whatever "liberal" blogs will listen. The wingnuts are way more organized. They've actually "freeped" it from Free Republic. This is why they win and we lose. Not because they are "right", but because they yell louder. Get organized. Send a message. Get out the vote. Show Al some love and embarrass Fred in his "home" state (even though he wasn't born here). Keep in mind this is a poll by a Fred Thompson shill and paid blogger working for a right wing paper in Tennessee. Are you going to let them get away with this?
- Tyndall fired (17 replies)
- New push for state takeover of coal regulation gains steam (2 replies)
- Unlike Vouchers and Charters, Community Schools Work (3 replies)
- Brackin's Blues Club Closed? (12 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Big Ears is here (7 replies)
- The payday lending industry is in for a rude awakening (3 replies)
- Retirement Crisis: The Great 401(k) Experiment Has Failed for Many Americans (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (72 replies)
- Burchett nixes honorary resolution for Knox County women's groups (20 replies)
- Cades Cove, Daffodils, and the CCC (1 reply)
- Tenn. sues to preserve monopolies, restrict citizens' internet access (10 replies)