R. Neal is re-building a server. No time to play.
Let's try to boost Gore's numbers.
UPDATE: We've cut it from 75% Fred to 70% Fred. We can do better. Get the word out to whatever "liberal" blogs will listen. The wingnuts are way more organized. They've actually "freeped" it from Free Republic. This is why they win and we lose. Not because they are "right", but because they yell louder. Get organized. Send a message. Get out the vote. Show Al some love and embarrass Fred in his "home" state (even though he wasn't born here). Keep in mind this is a poll by a Fred Thompson shill and paid blogger working for a right wing paper in Tennessee. Are you going to let them get away with this?
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (12 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (5 replies)
- City of Alcoa looking for better growth management (1 reply)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (7 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Sep 4 2015 - 6:00pm (1 day 17 hours from now)
- Sep 4 2015 - 7:00pm (1 day 18 hours from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (1 week 1 day from now)