BBC news is reporting a fascinating development in the history of the Battle of the Atlantic. Three messages encoded in 1942 using a new version of the infamous Enigma machine have resisted all efforts to decipher them . . . . until now.
By running code-breaking software on a “grid” of internet-linked home computers, one of them has been solved.
Read more here.
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (7 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (2 replies)
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (5 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)
- EPA fines Rep. Andy Hold for illegal hog waste dumping (5 replies)
- Praise the Lord and pass the legislation! (32 replies)
- Redesign of Public Space at Riverwalk (22 replies)
- Court: City Council must vote on Pryor Brown surface parking lot (13 replies)