BBC news is reporting a fascinating development in the history of the Battle of the Atlantic. Three messages encoded in 1942 using a new version of the infamous Enigma machine have resisted all efforts to decipher them . . . . until now.
By running code-breaking software on a “grid” of internet-linked home computers, one of them has been solved.
Read more here.
- We are living... (1 reply)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (11 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (64 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)