The Knoxville News Sentinel finally gets it. In today's editorial, they list all of the numerous reasons why the six Bush TVA board nominees are bogus and just plain wrong. Then they punctuate it by declaring that the Senate needs to go ahead and confirm them anyway because, well, just because.
It sort of reminds me of their Bush 2004 endorsement. They listed all the reasons why Bush was one of the worst presidents in history during his first term, but then recommended that you should vote to reelect him anyway because, well, just because.
See, this is how you get past all the politics and partisan bickering. Just submit graciously to the leadership of The One Party and everything will be A-OK.
- Tips for local live musicians (5 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (1 reply)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (6 replies)