The Knoxville News Sentinel finally gets it. In today's editorial, they list all of the numerous reasons why the six Bush TVA board nominees are bogus and just plain wrong. Then they punctuate it by declaring that the Senate needs to go ahead and confirm them anyway because, well, just because.
It sort of reminds me of their Bush 2004 endorsement. They listed all the reasons why Bush was one of the worst presidents in history during his first term, but then recommended that you should vote to reelect him anyway because, well, just because.
See, this is how you get past all the politics and partisan bickering. Just submit graciously to the leadership of The One Party and everything will be A-OK.
- Blurring the Racial Lines (16 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (38 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (32 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (16 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)