The Knoxville News Sentinel finally gets it. In today's editorial, they list all of the numerous reasons why the six Bush TVA board nominees are bogus and just plain wrong. Then they punctuate it by declaring that the Senate needs to go ahead and confirm them anyway because, well, just because.
It sort of reminds me of their Bush 2004 endorsement. They listed all the reasons why Bush was one of the worst presidents in history during his first term, but then recommended that you should vote to reelect him anyway because, well, just because.
See, this is how you get past all the politics and partisan bickering. Just submit graciously to the leadership of The One Party and everything will be A-OK.
- Peyton Manning's last game? (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)