The Knoxville News Sentinel finally gets it. In today's editorial, they list all of the numerous reasons why the six Bush TVA board nominees are bogus and just plain wrong. Then they punctuate it by declaring that the Senate needs to go ahead and confirm them anyway because, well, just because.
It sort of reminds me of their Bush 2004 endorsement. They listed all the reasons why Bush was one of the worst presidents in history during his first term, but then recommended that you should vote to reelect him anyway because, well, just because.
See, this is how you get past all the politics and partisan bickering. Just submit graciously to the leadership of The One Party and everything will be A-OK.
- ISIS (113 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (9 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)