The Knoxville News Sentinel finally gets it. In today's editorial, they list all of the numerous reasons why the six Bush TVA board nominees are bogus and just plain wrong. Then they punctuate it by declaring that the Senate needs to go ahead and confirm them anyway because, well, just because.
It sort of reminds me of their Bush 2004 endorsement. They listed all the reasons why Bush was one of the worst presidents in history during his first term, but then recommended that you should vote to reelect him anyway because, well, just because.
See, this is how you get past all the politics and partisan bickering. Just submit graciously to the leadership of The One Party and everything will be A-OK.
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (3 replies)
- Cruz drops out (1 reply)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (3 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (1 reply)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (18 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (9 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)