Is it just me, or does it look like Michael Silence is trying out for a spot in Fred Thompson's administration as press secretary?
I count sixteen consecutive posts about Fred Thompson. (One is ostensibly about Ann Coulter, but it mentions Fred Thompson, too!)
Anyway, Michael wonders why the lefty blogs aren't talking about Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson!
Well, there you go. Happy now?
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (34 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (15 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (17 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (31 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (16 replies)
- don't forget, it's hanukah (5 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)