Is it just me, or does it look like Michael Silence is trying out for a spot in Fred Thompson's administration as press secretary?
I count sixteen consecutive posts about Fred Thompson. (One is ostensibly about Ann Coulter, but it mentions Fred Thompson, too!)
Anyway, Michael wonders why the lefty blogs aren't talking about Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson!
Well, there you go. Happy now?
- Betty Bean: Emerald Recruitment Ltr Angers Christenberry Faculty (14 replies)
- Belated condolences to Jamie Satterfield (3 replies)
- Shadowy groups seek to keep virtual schools alive in Tennessee (7 replies)
- Compare and Contrast Challenge - Voucher Program (7 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (32 replies)
- Tennessee ranks in the bottom 10 of worst places to do business (10 replies)
- Next Stop (34 replies)
- Knox Co. Democratic Party convention March 28th (3 replies)
- KCS finance director leaving to join Emerald Youth Foundation (4 replies)
- Free market senior services? (5 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (8 replies)
- (Another) Bargain Hunter's Review: United Grocery Outlet (6 replies)