Is it just me, or does it look like Michael Silence is trying out for a spot in Fred Thompson's administration as press secretary?
I count sixteen consecutive posts about Fred Thompson. (One is ostensibly about Ann Coulter, but it mentions Fred Thompson, too!)
Anyway, Michael wonders why the lefty blogs aren't talking about Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson!
Well, there you go. Happy now?
- BREAKING: Tom Humphrey retiring (24 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (12 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (17 replies)
- Huffman caves (2 replies)
- News Sentinel website paywall broken (10 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (2 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (20 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (12 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (2 replies)
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)