Is it just me, or does it look like Michael Silence is trying out for a spot in Fred Thompson's administration as press secretary?
I count sixteen consecutive posts about Fred Thompson. (One is ostensibly about Ann Coulter, but it mentions Fred Thompson, too!)
Anyway, Michael wonders why the lefty blogs aren't talking about Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson! Fred Thompson!
Well, there you go. Happy now?
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (54 replies)
- Social media asking too much? (6 replies)
- Los Angeles change to LED street lights (11 replies)
- Internet Troll Personality Study (4 replies)
- Android tip: Google Now launcher officially available for KitKat (1 reply)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (308 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (2 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (10 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 weeks 13 hours from now)