Newseek asked several prominent baby boomers what three things they want to do in their remaining years.
Author Stephen King says "I'd like to outlast George W. Bush's second term of office." Number one on his to-do list is "To live to see George W. Bush tried for crimes against humanity." Number three is "To see American Idol canceled."
Also quoted are Bill Frist, Paula Deen, Cal Ripkin, Joan Jett, Bill O'Reilly, and others. Some are more interesting than others.
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (10 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (24 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (1 reply)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)