Newseek asked several prominent baby boomers what three things they want to do in their remaining years.
Author Stephen King says "I'd like to outlast George W. Bush's second term of office." Number one on his to-do list is "To live to see George W. Bush tried for crimes against humanity." Number three is "To see American Idol canceled."
Also quoted are Bill Frist, Paula Deen, Cal Ripkin, Joan Jett, Bill O'Reilly, and others. Some are more interesting than others.
- Haslam's legacy (30 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (6 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)
- Tennessee offers rebates for electric cars and PHEVs (10 replies)
- RIP Dr. Julian (1 reply)
- TN # 1, again (5 replies)
- Rewriting the Rules (3 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (10 replies)
- Knoxville bike trail in national finals for $100K grant (1 reply)
- Home cookin' (24 replies)
- Knox County Schools balanced calendar survey controversy (50 replies)