Newseek asked several prominent baby boomers what three things they want to do in their remaining years.
Author Stephen King says "I'd like to outlast George W. Bush's second term of office." Number one on his to-do list is "To live to see George W. Bush tried for crimes against humanity." Number three is "To see American Idol canceled."
Also quoted are Bill Frist, Paula Deen, Cal Ripkin, Joan Jett, Bill O'Reilly, and others. Some are more interesting than others.
- Infrastructure grades (4 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (31 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (63 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (10 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (37 min 35 sec from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 hour 37 min from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 hour from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 4 days from now)