Can we please tone down the KKK references and photoshops etc.? Of course everybody is upset about these vicious attacks on Democrats and their constituency who make up half of America. But take the high road and talk about issues and encourage the candidates to the same. Denounce the negative, disgusting ads, too, but don't get goaded into responding in kind. Let them dig their own hole. Thank you. Carry on.
UPDATE: I rest my case. (Thankfully not many people read that half-baked B.S., but still. The message is: Be serious and people will be more likely to take you seriously. Carry on.)
UPDATE: And here.
- Superintendent's holiday message to teachers (27 replies)
- Tyson Park, not a family destination (20 replies)
- Holiday cooking/baking tip (3 replies)
- The Paint Drying Channel (18 replies)
- New York bans styrofoam (22 replies)
- Mark Harmon's "Knox Beat" old time radio show (10 replies)
- Zeitgeist Studies (1 reply)
- In Memoriam (5 replies)
- Survey: Perceptions of South Knoxville (5 replies)
- Lottery: it's all about the students (13 replies)
- Kaiser foundation on coverage gap (3 replies)
- Happy Anniversary to the Mrs. (8 replies)