Can we please tone down the KKK references and photoshops etc.? Of course everybody is upset about these vicious attacks on Democrats and their constituency who make up half of America. But take the high road and talk about issues and encourage the candidates to the same. Denounce the negative, disgusting ads, too, but don't get goaded into responding in kind. Let them dig their own hole. Thank you. Carry on.
UPDATE: I rest my case. (Thankfully not many people read that half-baked B.S., but still. The message is: Be serious and people will be more likely to take you seriously. Carry on.)
UPDATE: And here.
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (1 reply)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (2 replies)
- Vacation snapshots (4 replies)
- Some South Knoxville businesses forced to move as rent increases (8 replies)
- Tennessee's new prison stops taking inmates (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (39 replies)
- Hot fun in the Summertime (4 replies)
- Prospects for county mayor (16 replies)
- What are Democrats fighting about? (23 replies)
- Carie Wade Gervin lands at the Scene (6 replies)