Can we please tone down the KKK references and photoshops etc.? Of course everybody is upset about these vicious attacks on Democrats and their constituency who make up half of America. But take the high road and talk about issues and encourage the candidates to the same. Denounce the negative, disgusting ads, too, but don't get goaded into responding in kind. Let them dig their own hole. Thank you. Carry on.
UPDATE: I rest my case. (Thankfully not many people read that half-baked B.S., but still. The message is: Be serious and people will be more likely to take you seriously. Carry on.)
UPDATE: And here.
- What's next for Obama? (3 replies)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (6 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (9 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)
- What's up at South-Doyle High School? (11 replies)
- Judge Orders Recount on Amendment 1 Vote (5 replies)