Can we please tone down the KKK references and photoshops etc.? Of course everybody is upset about these vicious attacks on Democrats and their constituency who make up half of America. But take the high road and talk about issues and encourage the candidates to the same. Denounce the negative, disgusting ads, too, but don't get goaded into responding in kind. Let them dig their own hole. Thank you. Carry on.
UPDATE: I rest my case. (Thankfully not many people read that half-baked B.S., but still. The message is: Be serious and people will be more likely to take you seriously. Carry on.)
UPDATE: And here.
- Tips for local live musicians (5 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (1 reply)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (6 replies)