Can we please tone down the KKK references and photoshops etc.? Of course everybody is upset about these vicious attacks on Democrats and their constituency who make up half of America. But take the high road and talk about issues and encourage the candidates to the same. Denounce the negative, disgusting ads, too, but don't get goaded into responding in kind. Let them dig their own hole. Thank you. Carry on.
UPDATE: I rest my case. (Thankfully not many people read that half-baked B.S., but still. The message is: Be serious and people will be more likely to take you seriously. Carry on.)
UPDATE: And here.
- Niceley, Campfield propose to arm teachers (17 replies)
- Today's paper (1 reply)
- Should city police and firefighters get a raise? (7 replies)
- A few words about the state's incoming Education Commissioner (4 replies)
- Anybody else hear that loud, mysterious boom? (40 replies)
- Giving back (4 replies)
- Christmas tree recycling (1 reply)
- The year ahead for IT (4 replies)
- RIP Joe Cocker (8 replies)
- Christmas Carols (4 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (21 replies)