GOP TV commercial blasts Ford's values, claims Playboy party
By BONNA de la CRUZ
In what may be the most provocative advertisement in the U.S. Senate race, the moral values of Harold Ford Jr. are questioned in a new commercial that asks "what kind of man" is he if he attends parties with lingerie-clad Playboy Playmates while he also films political ads in a church.
Republican opponent Bob Corker separated himself from the commercial by the National Republican Senatorial Committee on Tuesday. He said he had not seen the ad but said questioning Ford's moral values was "off limits to me."
It's off limits, but he's allowing his party to run this ad in his name? Wow. That's pretty breathtaking.
Interesting the RNC's trying to take the high ground on sexual morality, but I'm sure this ad was formulated before the events of the past week.
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (28 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (5 replies)
- Clinton, Trump 2016 Presidential Debate - 9/26/2016, 9 PM (8 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (61 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (12 replies)
- Clinton supporter fear? (16 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds' twitter account suspended (19 replies)
- Frank Cagle confused about houseboats (10 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (2 replies)
- BURCHETT LOADING MPC WITH DEVELOPERS (2 replies)
- Technology breakthrough! (1 reply)
- Broadway near Henley closure planned for 2 1/2 years (4 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 8 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (3 days 14 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 3 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)