I've been busy for a few days, but just wanted to mention that we have the most arrogant, incompetent, corrupt, criminal government that I can recall in my lifetime.
This stuff with that Foley guy, I hope everyone realizes that the GOP has been sitting on this until it was to their advantage to trot it out as a misdirection from the miserable failure of our Global War on Terror in Iraq, and the fact that Congress just voted to legalize torture, throw out the Geneva Conventions, and elevate the idiot manchild occupant of the White House to a position somewhere above the law and the Constitution.
But forget all that. What everyone wants to know is, was Foley wearing a blue dress? And what IS the age of consent in the District of Columbia anyway?
By all means, let's forget about illegal invasions and torture and murder and no-bid sweetheart contracts and the drowning of a Great American City and whatnot.
And let's forget about our Democratic leadership that has abandoned any pretense of being an opposition party or discharging their duties of oversight of an out of control, corrupt administration. We love being labeled as cowards and weaklings who are soft on terror. Let's add soft on perverts to the list. Thank you sir, I'll have another!
Yes. Instead, let's talk about kinky IMs and that pond-scum-sucking Speaker of the House calling for an FBI investigation.
Does anybody think they will investigate the obstruction of justice and the failure to report a possible crime thus making the Speaker of the United States House of Representatives an accomplice?
But you can bet that the newspapers and cable talking-wobbly-bobble-head idiots will be talking about the swift, decisive action taken by GOP leadership to nip this stuff in the bud. Nip it, I tell you. Right in the bud.
It's yet another example of how they are keeping America safe from assorted invading mongrel hordes, perverts, and tin-pot dictators with imaginary weapons of mass deception in their pants. Which is exactly why you should vote for them in November. Again. Thank you sir, we'll have another!
- International Baccalaureate (9 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- Town Hall Forum (1 reply)
- ISIS+ (10 replies)
- We're calling a personal foul on Gloria Johnson's opponent (18 replies)
- Burlington is back (10 replies)
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings (8 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (3 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 10 hours from now)