Just returned from the South Waterfront presentation/workshop where the results of the public "vision" process were presented. Overall, the Mrs. and I give it two thumbs up.
I'll have more tomorrow, but here are the two most important and encouraging things I learned:
1. The JFG sign will stay.
2. The old home place on Sevier Ave. where I grew up will stay.
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (9 replies)
- Ballot order (17 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (43 replies)
- Chickamauga Lock closed for repairs, Knoxville barge traffic cut off (10 replies)
- The Best #Democracy Money Can Buy? (15 replies)
- John Stewart: Amendment 3 would bring higher sales, food, business taxes (4 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (84 replies)
- International Baccalaureate (22 replies)
- Parallels (3 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (326 replies)
- Separation of Church and State? (8 replies)
- Tennessee needs $38 billion of infrastructure improvements (3 replies)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (4 hours 39 min from now)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (3 days 1 hour from now)