Just returned from the South Waterfront presentation/workshop where the results of the public "vision" process were presented. Overall, the Mrs. and I give it two thumbs up.
I'll have more tomorrow, but here are the two most important and encouraging things I learned:
1. The JFG sign will stay.
2. The old home place on Sevier Ave. where I grew up will stay.
- Alcoa pedestrian bridge grand opening (9 replies)
- Peyton Manning's last game? (10 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)