Just returned from the South Waterfront presentation/workshop where the results of the public "vision" process were presented. Overall, the Mrs. and I give it two thumbs up.
I'll have more tomorrow, but here are the two most important and encouraging things I learned:
1. The JFG sign will stay.
2. The old home place on Sevier Ave. where I grew up will stay.
- Who will be Tennessee's next governor? (17 replies)
- 170 schools to take part in Tenn.’s first ‘Student Mock Election’ (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Women's Suffrage Monument Unveiled in Nashville (5 replies)
- 2016 election could be decided by 20 counties (1 reply)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (369 replies)
- "It's a sad day for our city" - Maryville, Alcoa, Blount County (4 replies)
- Obamacare accountable care programs rang up $466 million in Medicare savings last year (2 replies)
- Blue Cross to raise rates by 62% for individual policies (37 replies)
- Rolling Stone: Hillary's New Deal (7 replies)
- Cheat sheet on why to vote for the Democratic candidate (1 reply)
- Mass shooting in Orlando (17 replies)