Just returned from the South Waterfront presentation/workshop where the results of the public "vision" process were presented. Overall, the Mrs. and I give it two thumbs up.
I'll have more tomorrow, but here are the two most important and encouraging things I learned:
1. The JFG sign will stay.
2. The old home place on Sevier Ave. where I grew up will stay.
- Shoulda got Moxley (75 replies)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (17 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (7 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (4 replies)
- Shame on you Gov. Haslam (14 replies)
- What's the deal with switchblades? (27 replies)
- Fulton Lady Falcons win at state quarterfinals, 67-49 over Cannon County (1 reply)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (7 replies)
- RIP Bobby Drinnon (8 replies)
- U.S. Senate candidate Terry Adams blasts Alexander on veteran votes (6 replies)
- Ex SR No. 4501 Passes FRA Boiler Inspection (1 reply)
- Teacher-candidate wins Seventh District seat by default (61 replies)
- Mar 8 2014 - 6:30pm (1 day 49 min from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)