Just returned from the South Waterfront presentation/workshop where the results of the public "vision" process were presented. Overall, the Mrs. and I give it two thumbs up.
I'll have more tomorrow, but here are the two most important and encouraging things I learned:
1. The JFG sign will stay.
2. The old home place on Sevier Ave. where I grew up will stay.
- Surprise, surprise! (35 replies)
- a fine BLT (20 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (15 replies)
- Third Creek Greenway vandalism (12 replies)
- KnoxGOP: The best government money can buy (4 replies)
- ISIS (78 replies)
- Decline of civilization, part 473 (2 replies)
- House plans to spend up to $350,000 on Obama suit (1 reply)
- Knox County Commission Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS (9 replies)
- Nashville schools forced to purchase technology via capital, not operating, budget? (10 replies)
- Food Stamp Recipients in Michigan Double Up on Fruits, Veggies (5 replies)
- Who should replace Indya Kincannon on School Board? (5 replies)