From ABC News ...
U.S. employers advertised more jobs in May than in any month in the past seven years, a sign that this year's strong hiring trend is likely to continue.
Employers posted 4.64 million jobs, a 3.8 percent increase from April's total of 4.46 million, the Labor Department said Tuesday. That's the fourth straight strong gain and is the highest number since June 2007.
- Planets align on Siler v. Briggs debate (1 reply)
- Obamacare's not perfect (duh!) (1 reply)
- Watch this and get inspired (2 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (11 replies)
- Bar Marley (5 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- A future for I-40? (17 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- New Traffic Radar Gun Will Detect When Drivers Are Texting (12 replies)
- Sep 22 2014 - 4:15pm (4 hours 15 min ago)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (21 hours 44 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (22 hours 29 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 21 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)