Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN) wants to raise the Medicare age. He says he wants to do this to save money, but he opposes letting Medicare negotiate for drug prices — meaning he would rather seniors bear the burden with benefit cuts than cut into Big Pharma’s profits.
Today, several lobbyists who represent the industry will be throwing him a fundraising lunch in Washington, D.C. at Charlie Palmer Steak, a popular [palm-greasing] spot
The Senator's D.C. office # is (202) 224-4944.
- Steve Wildsmith: The hardest working man in journalism (6 replies)
- Democratic TV with Jessee Bundy (2 replies)
- Garth mania hits Knoxville (1 reply)
- Ditching your landline for a wireless home phone (4 replies)
- Bernie is running (45 replies)
- Former Speaker Dennis Hastert Indicted (1 reply)
- Local alternative alternative paper filling in the Blank (27 replies)
- Christenberry House comes down (11 replies)
- Haslam's legacy (31 replies)
- Rikki's butterfly weed (7 replies)
- City unveils new website (20 replies)
- State rep hog farmer under EPA microscope (1 reply)