He wants the UN to force his supporters to hand over a mailing list of 170,000 liberty loving, UN hating (soon to be former?) Ron Paul supporters.
What in the world is going on? Earlier this week we were hit in the face by Ron Paul’s entirely out-of-character anti-Chris Kyle tweet, and now Ron Paul, the Internet grassroots candidate, who was at the right place at the right time to lead the rEVOLution, attacks his own grassroots supporters through an agency of the United Nations to deport them from their own domain names after 5 years of nothing but unlimited, unconditional support on our part?
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (28 replies)
- E.W. Scripps getting out of the newspaper business (33 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (11 replies)
- Ice-free Arctic may come as soon as 2054, study says (9 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (32 replies)
- First Friday Celebration with Knox Co Democratic Party (1 reply)
- Sales tax holiday weekend starts today (1 reply)
- Huffman caves (3 replies)
- Turnout predictions? (22 replies)
- NLRB rules on Browning-Ferris: MickyD's workers have the right to know for whom they work (4 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (33 replies)
- Women in Black vigils (2 replies)