Sen. Randy McNally (R-Oak Ridge) has introduced SB0705 which "prohibits pain management clinics from dispensing controlled substances." The House bill is HB0868 sponsored by Rep. Cameron Sexton (R-Crossville).
It appears this legislation would effectively shut down "pill mills" and require prescription pain medications to be obtained through pharmacies or other authorized dispensaries.
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (7 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Trump's Cabinet (62 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (3 replies)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (64 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (10 replies)