Sen. Randy McNally (R-Oak Ridge) has introduced SB0705 which "prohibits pain management clinics from dispensing controlled substances." The House bill is HB0868 sponsored by Rep. Cameron Sexton (R-Crossville).
It appears this legislation would effectively shut down "pill mills" and require prescription pain medications to be obtained through pharmacies or other authorized dispensaries.
- Justice? (54 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (6 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (13 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)