Sen. Randy McNally (R-Oak Ridge) has introduced SB0705 which "prohibits pain management clinics from dispensing controlled substances." The House bill is HB0868 sponsored by Rep. Cameron Sexton (R-Crossville).
It appears this legislation would effectively shut down "pill mills" and require prescription pain medications to be obtained through pharmacies or other authorized dispensaries.
- Haslam's legacy (20 replies)
- The best states for bicycling (12 replies)
- David Letterman signs off (2 replies)
- Good guys just stand out (1 reply)
- Mark Harmon on American Exceptionalism (3 replies)
- DTV Features Honor Air Knoxville and Eddie Mannis (1 reply)
- Boy Scout president calls for end to ban on gay leaders (2 replies)
- Haven't bragged about the SIL lately (3 replies)
- State and federal complaints filed against Knoxville charity (18 replies)
- Politically connected defendant will plead guilty to a lesser charge (9 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (38 replies)
- Takata Air Bag Recall grows (5 replies)