Democratic TV programming announcement: On Friday, Feb 8th at 8PM Todd Shelton and Rick Henighan will be guests of the show and will be discussing the impact on all of the citizens of Tennessee of the decision to expand or not expand Medicaid under the ACA.
Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be representing the Tennessee Health Care Campaign who are advocates for the Medicaid expansion in TN. The show will be live and Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be taking telephone calls during the show.
Democratic TV is a public service call-in show that airs live on some Friday nights on Community TV. This is the same channel that covers the City Council, County Commission, and the School Board meetings.
CTV can be seen in Knox County on Comcast Channel 12, Charter Channel 6, Knology Channel 6, and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, and online at CTVKnox.org.
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (1 reply)
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (70 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)