Democratic TV programming announcement: On Friday, Feb 8th at 8PM Todd Shelton and Rick Henighan will be guests of the show and will be discussing the impact on all of the citizens of Tennessee of the decision to expand or not expand Medicaid under the ACA.
Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be representing the Tennessee Health Care Campaign who are advocates for the Medicaid expansion in TN. The show will be live and Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be taking telephone calls during the show.
Democratic TV is a public service call-in show that airs live on some Friday nights on Community TV. This is the same channel that covers the City Council, County Commission, and the School Board meetings.
CTV can be seen in Knox County on Comcast Channel 12, Charter Channel 6, Knology Channel 6, and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, and online at CTVKnox.org.
- Via TREE - The Latest on Voucher Bill (7 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (12 replies)
- Parthenon Group to propose KCS cuts tonight (79 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (309 replies)
- Fresenius Medical Care Invests $140 Million To Locate Manufacturing Facility In Knoxville (1 reply)
- Baptist Hospital demolition underway (5 replies)
- TEA sues Knox Co. Schools (3 replies)
- Merita bread to make a comeback? (14 replies)
- Too late to- Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (31 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (17 replies)
- Lady Vols win SEC championship (2 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (15 replies)
- Mar 19 2014 - 12:00pm (1 week 6 hours from now)
- Mar 20 2014 - 7:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Mar 25 2014 - 6:00pm (1 week 6 days from now)