Democratic TV programming announcement: On Friday, Feb 8th at 8PM Todd Shelton and Rick Henighan will be guests of the show and will be discussing the impact on all of the citizens of Tennessee of the decision to expand or not expand Medicaid under the ACA.
Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be representing the Tennessee Health Care Campaign who are advocates for the Medicaid expansion in TN. The show will be live and Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be taking telephone calls during the show.
Democratic TV is a public service call-in show that airs live on some Friday nights on Community TV. This is the same channel that covers the City Council, County Commission, and the School Board meetings.
CTV can be seen in Knox County on Comcast Channel 12, Charter Channel 6, Knology Channel 6, and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, and online at CTVKnox.org.
- What's at stake with Amendment One (13 replies)
- 'No' votes on Amendment 1 changed to 'Yes' (3 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (304 replies)
- Literary artists in the house! Homes given to writers for free in Detroit (3 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (16 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- Town Hall Forum (1 reply)
- International Baccalaureate (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (10 replies)
- We're calling a personal foul on Gloria Johnson's opponent (18 replies)
- Burlington is back (10 replies)
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings (8 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (3 days 19 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (3 days 20 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (5 days 21 hours from now)