Democratic TV programming announcement: On Friday, Feb 8th at 8PM Todd Shelton and Rick Henighan will be guests of the show and will be discussing the impact on all of the citizens of Tennessee of the decision to expand or not expand Medicaid under the ACA.
Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be representing the Tennessee Health Care Campaign who are advocates for the Medicaid expansion in TN. The show will be live and Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be taking telephone calls during the show.
Democratic TV is a public service call-in show that airs live on some Friday nights on Community TV. This is the same channel that covers the City Council, County Commission, and the School Board meetings.
CTV can be seen in Knox County on Comcast Channel 12, Charter Channel 6, Knology Channel 6, and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, and online at CTVKnox.org.
- Black Friday Walmart protests (3 replies)
- Justice? (59 replies)
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)