Democratic TV programming announcement: On Friday, Feb 8th at 8PM Todd Shelton and Rick Henighan will be guests of the show and will be discussing the impact on all of the citizens of Tennessee of the decision to expand or not expand Medicaid under the ACA.
Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be representing the Tennessee Health Care Campaign who are advocates for the Medicaid expansion in TN. The show will be live and Mr. Shelton and Mr. Henighan will be taking telephone calls during the show.
Democratic TV is a public service call-in show that airs live on some Friday nights on Community TV. This is the same channel that covers the City Council, County Commission, and the School Board meetings.
CTV can be seen in Knox County on Comcast Channel 12, Charter Channel 6, Knology Channel 6, and AT&T U-verse Channel 99, and online at CTVKnox.org.
- Blurring the Racial Lines (8 replies)
- Happy birthday to the Mr. (17 replies)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (25 replies)
- What are best places to get soup in Knoxville? (15 replies)
- What Every State in the U.S. Is Worst at (8 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (65 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (5 replies)
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)