KNS editor Jack McElroy has a column today about a new Scripps initiative called the "Four Platforms" strategy for delivering content on the web, smartphones, tablets and print.
The current smartphone/tablet offering, at least for Android, is sort of primitive. It isn't much more than a basic RSS feed reader. I'm guessing it's a generic Scripps corporate-developed stopgap app provided to all their media outlets.
I realize they don't have Google money/skills for developing mobile/tablet apps, but surely it can't be that hard.
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (19 replies)
- Infrastructure grades (5 replies)
- Welcome, Andi! (1 reply)
- Dark money comes to school board races. The source? Charter school advocates (1 reply)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (31 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (63 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (4 replies)
- The millennial vote? (12 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (22 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (6 days 1 hour from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 hour from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 3 days from now)