KNS editor Jack McElroy has a column today about a new Scripps initiative called the "Four Platforms" strategy for delivering content on the web, smartphones, tablets and print.
The current smartphone/tablet offering, at least for Android, is sort of primitive. It isn't much more than a basic RSS feed reader. I'm guessing it's a generic Scripps corporate-developed stopgap app provided to all their media outlets.
I realize they don't have Google money/skills for developing mobile/tablet apps, but surely it can't be that hard.
- Planets align on Siler v. Briggs debate (3 replies)
- Robert Reich to speak in Knoxville (6 replies)
- Bar Marley (6 replies)
- Obamacare's not perfect (duh!) (2 replies)
- Watch this and get inspired (3 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (12 replies)
- A future for I-40? (18 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (11 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (9 hours 52 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (10 hours 37 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 9 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)