KNS editor Jack McElroy has a column today about a new Scripps initiative called the "Four Platforms" strategy for delivering content on the web, smartphones, tablets and print.
The current smartphone/tablet offering, at least for Android, is sort of primitive. It isn't much more than a basic RSS feed reader. I'm guessing it's a generic Scripps corporate-developed stopgap app provided to all their media outlets.
I realize they don't have Google money/skills for developing mobile/tablet apps, but surely it can't be that hard.
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (40 replies)
- Mayor Burchett goes off on Gov. Haslam re. mental health treatment funding (16 replies)
- 100th running of the Indianapolis 500 today (2 replies)
- For You and Me (1 reply)
- Trump uniting the GOP? (8 replies)
- Help a deserving Fulton High student go to Australia (2 replies)
- Payday lenders racking up in Tennessee (3 replies)
- A Record for False Statements in KNS reply (3 replies)
- Air bag recall expanded to millions more cars (6 replies)
- Sanders wins Oregon, splits Kentucky with Clinton (3 replies)
- UAW endorses Hillary Clinton (1 reply)
- Switzerland's Gotthard Train Tunnel Will Be World's Longest, Deepest (4 replies)