We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (17 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (1 reply)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (78 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (5 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (6 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- The Oldest Bar In Every State (14 replies)
- Geek tip for Klipsch owners: Bob Crites (3 replies)
- Somewhat original thinking for an old problem - a "bottom-up approach to fiscal policy" (7 replies)
- Business Buzzword Bingo, 1962. (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 8 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (5 days 4 hours from now)