We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)
- Bill seeking to stop scalpers from grabbing online tickets has cleared the House (2 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (69 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (23 replies)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)