We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Stop-Start Vehicle Technology Saves Gas: Study (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (18 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (2 replies)
- Early voting update (1 reply)
- State finally admits its for-profit virtual academy is a flop (8 replies)
- Knoxville News Sentinel website makeover (15 replies)
- Lloyd Daugherty's statement regarding Supreme Court Chief Justice Gary Wade (12 replies)
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (5 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (37 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (26 replies)
- ISIS (36 replies)