We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (2 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (6 replies)
- Oh National Democrats wherefore art thou? (10 replies)
- Remembering Black Wednesday (17 replies)
- Campaign Party and Kickoff for Cameron Brooks! (5 replies)
- The Internets and Questionable Journalism (21 replies)
- Gates-funded inBloom student data repository shutting down (3 replies)
- KnoxViews exclusive: U.S. Senate candidate Gordon Ball on the issues (20 replies)
- Passover breakfast at McDonald's (2 replies)
- TEA: "Many victories" for public ed this legislative session (2 replies)
- Phone Advice Needed (36 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (6 replies)