We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)