We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (342 replies)
- Mayor Rogero lowers the boom on former mayor and Shopper columnist Victor Ashe (63 replies)
- Six Knox Co. high schools "failing" according to state tests (37 replies)
- KCSO Proposed Safety Center (4 replies)
- Right-wing contortions (2 replies)
- McIntyre's self-evaluation (13 replies)
- Lady Justice is Missing (21 replies)
- Who Turned My Blue State Red? (10 replies)
- From Our "McElroy is Blithering" Dept... (7 replies)
- Epic oil glut sparks super tanker 'traffic jams' at sea (1 reply)
- Refugee roundup (12 replies)
- Knoxville and surrounding communities livability (15 replies)