We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- Peyton Manning's last game? (4 replies)
- BREAKING: Knox Co. Commissioner Jeff Ownby arrested for indecent exposure at Sharps Ridge (201 replies)
- Pilot update (21 replies)
- Here we go. Finally. (57 replies)
- Nashville DA sues TV reporter Phil Williams for $200M (2 replies)
- Democrat Heather Hensley announces run for State House 89th district (10 replies)
- Mark Harmon: History of public education has deep roots (7 replies)
- At least they're trying (4 replies)
- Google Rolls Out Free Gigabit Internet Service to Public Housing (4 replies)
- Gloria Johnson announces State House candidacy (15 replies)
- Knoxville City Council tackles payday lenders (12 replies)
- Candidate Campaign Financial Disclosures are posted for contested BOE seats (9 replies)