We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- Next Stop (2 replies)
- NAAWP? Seriously? (11 replies)
- It's getting close to tax time (7 replies)
- RIP Leonard Nimoy (8 replies)
- Frank Cagle nails the Voucher Issue (30 replies)
- Glenn Reynolds: Libertarian Fascist? (57 replies)
- Led Zeppelin update (4 replies)
- Other reasons KNS might be losing subscribers (27 replies)
- Here we go again (22 replies)
- Nashville schools audit assesses impact of charter schools (4 replies)
- FCC will enforce net neutrality (1 reply)
- Is there an exhaustive list of Knoxville breweries? (1 reply)