We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- California reveals prices for health insurance under Obamacare (1 reply)
- Two killed, two wounded in Bean Station pharmacy robbery (1 reply)
- Obligatory Memorial Day water safety (re)post (1 reply)
- Hey, did you hear about the Titanic fiddle? (6 replies)
- Reporter laments lack of public participation in city budget hearings (5 replies)
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (13 replies)
- Playing the Game (2 replies)
- Charles Ramsey gets burgers for life (3 replies)
- Haslam: Coal is king (11 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (13 replies)
- Harriman site added to EPA Superfund National Priorities List (1 reply)
- Conspiracy du jour (4 replies)