We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- The End of an Era (1 reply)
- City to rebid Cumberland Ave. project (23 replies)
- Elizabeth Warren for president! (64 replies)
- Haslam names new education commissioner (4 replies)
- Final nail for Hemlock (2 replies)
- Island Home apartment project may break ground this week (10 replies)
- The banality of evil (4 replies)
- All-Clad for the win (9 replies)
- Headline fail (5 replies)
- Norris wants to give Congress the power to nullify federal regulations (they already can) (4 replies)
- Nashville: 16 year-old black youth shot and killed after he shot and injured officer (29 replies)
- Henley Bridge safety (9 replies)