We spoke with Amanda Womac at yesterday's ETSPJ legislative preview luncheon and she had some good news: She is bringing back the Hellbender Press and is working towards a relaunch sometime this spring.
Now a freelance writer, editor and non-profit consultant after a stint as Executive Director at the Hearing and Speech Center, Amanda is taking a creative approach to putting together the funding and lining up a team of writers for "East Tennessee's Environmental Journal." We look forward to the relaunch.
- State Board of Ed poised to approve six new charters over Nashville BOE objections (1 reply)
- Sanity prevails, at least temporarily, in Blount Co. (8 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (2 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (8 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (4 replies)
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (37 replies)
- KKK in Nashville (6 replies)
- Tennessee does not have a monopoly on crazy politicians (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Oct 13 2015 - 7:30pm (6 days 6 hours from now)
- Oct 13 2015 - 8:00pm (6 days 6 hours from now)