Just a reminder that today, starting 11:30 a.m. is the annual Legislative Luncheon sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
It starts 11:30 a.m. (Saturday, Jan. 26) at Buddy's Banquet Hall in Bearden, 5806 Kingston Pike. An optional buffet lunch is available, $18 at the door.
Tom Humphrey will moderate. He and audience members will question:
Harry Brooks, Bill Dunn, Ryan Haynes, Gloria Johnson, Becky Massey, Doug Overby (all confirmed). Other area state legislators are possible.
- Note to car bloggers: Do not mess with Jeff Gordon (5 replies)
- Here's a fun way to explain our State Senate Race (7 replies)
- What's at stake with Amendment One (9 replies)
- A Great Response to a False and Deceptive Ad (14 replies)
- BREAKING: Metro Pulse shutting down, staff fired, other layoffs at KNS (284 replies)
- Town Hall Forum (1 reply)
- International Baccalaureate (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (10 replies)
- We're calling a personal foul on Gloria Johnson's opponent (18 replies)
- Burlington is back (10 replies)
- Blackwater guards found guilty in Iraq shootings (8 replies)
- No-Show Smith finally shows up – But guess where? (16 replies)
- Oct 28 2014 - 5:30pm (4 days 11 hours from now)
- Oct 28 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 12 hours from now)
- Oct 30 2014 - 7:00pm (6 days 13 hours from now)