Just a reminder that today, starting 11:30 a.m. is the annual Legislative Luncheon sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
It starts 11:30 a.m. (Saturday, Jan. 26) at Buddy's Banquet Hall in Bearden, 5806 Kingston Pike. An optional buffet lunch is available, $18 at the door.
Tom Humphrey will moderate. He and audience members will question:
Harry Brooks, Bill Dunn, Ryan Haynes, Gloria Johnson, Becky Massey, Doug Overby (all confirmed). Other area state legislators are possible.
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (1 reply)
- Bernie's Statement to His Supporters on His Endorsement of Hillary (13 replies)
- Clinton picks Kaine (11 replies)
- Analysts say Trump's economic plan would be a disaster (1 reply)
- Clinton responds to Trump convention speech (2 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- How car-sharing is already helping cities with their transit issues (1 reply)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (2 days 23 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (4 days 2 hours from now)