Just a reminder that today, starting 11:30 a.m. is the annual Legislative Luncheon sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
It starts 11:30 a.m. (Saturday, Jan. 26) at Buddy's Banquet Hall in Bearden, 5806 Kingston Pike. An optional buffet lunch is available, $18 at the door.
Tom Humphrey will moderate. He and audience members will question:
Harry Brooks, Bill Dunn, Ryan Haynes, Gloria Johnson, Becky Massey, Doug Overby (all confirmed). Other area state legislators are possible.
- Looking like a deadlock (3 replies)
- Some happy Labor Day news from California (2 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (10 replies)
- ISIS (113 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)