Just a reminder that today, starting 11:30 a.m. is the annual Legislative Luncheon sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
It starts 11:30 a.m. (Saturday, Jan. 26) at Buddy's Banquet Hall in Bearden, 5806 Kingston Pike. An optional buffet lunch is available, $18 at the door.
Tom Humphrey will moderate. He and audience members will question:
Harry Brooks, Bill Dunn, Ryan Haynes, Gloria Johnson, Becky Massey, Doug Overby (all confirmed). Other area state legislators are possible.
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (1 reply)
- Dover to develop South High (8 replies)
- AMI ammo factory deal could involve $20 million in state incentives (28 replies)
- Businessman wants to add waterfall to South Knoxville waterfront (22 replies)
- KNS not to endorse in Presidential race (8 replies)
- Debates 3, Climate Change 0 (3 replies)
- Debate takeaway headlines (11 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (68 replies)
- New plans for old church in South Knoxville (11 replies)
- Meeting on changes to SW Form-based Code Thursday 10/20 (1 reply)
- News Sentinel new layout (7 replies)
- Fmr. SC Lt. Gov. Andre Bauer, don't interrupt me darlin (1 reply)