Just a reminder that today, starting 11:30 a.m. is the annual Legislative Luncheon sponsored by the East Tennessee chapter of the Society of Professional Journalists.
It starts 11:30 a.m. (Saturday, Jan. 26) at Buddy's Banquet Hall in Bearden, 5806 Kingston Pike. An optional buffet lunch is available, $18 at the door.
Tom Humphrey will moderate. He and audience members will question:
Harry Brooks, Bill Dunn, Ryan Haynes, Gloria Johnson, Becky Massey, Doug Overby (all confirmed). Other area state legislators are possible.
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (1 reply)
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (25 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (41 replies)
- Alcoa Highway is growing (9 replies)