Bobby Jindal told Goopers in North Carolina that "We do not need to change what we believe as conservatives — our principles are timeless," but they need to somehow repackage their horse manure to make it smell rose-like. When I started reading the article I expected to see something about kinder and gentler but no, it's all about putting lipstick on their porker.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jindal cuts funding for hospice care in Louisiana.
He has all the qualifications to run in '16.
- Gene Patterson leaving WATE (21 replies)
- Geek stuff: Droid Turbo (3 replies)
- CCA et al fund private prison study (1 reply)
- RIP Retired KSO Violinist and WUOT Program Director Norris Dyer (10 replies)
- Spend a day in a High School Student's shoes (4 replies)
- Throwback Thursday: October, 2009 (6 replies)
- Vote no on Amendment 1, skip vote for governor (or maybe not?) (75 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (86 replies)
- The Closing Days of 2014 Election (2 replies)
- Biting the hand for good cause (1 reply)
- PAC Money spent to fight Gloria Johnson (2 replies)
- Knoxville.com reviews Sassy Ann's (12 replies)
- Nov 2 2014 - 3:00pm (1 day 23 hours from now)
- Nov 4 2014 - 8:00pm (4 days 4 hours from now)