Bobby Jindal told Goopers in North Carolina that "We do not need to change what we believe as conservatives — our principles are timeless," but they need to somehow repackage their horse manure to make it smell rose-like. When I started reading the article I expected to see something about kinder and gentler but no, it's all about putting lipstick on their porker.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jindal cuts funding for hospice care in Louisiana.
He has all the qualifications to run in '16.
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (29 replies)
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (16 replies)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (21 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (6 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- The millennial vote? (8 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (62 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday selling Maryville headquarters (5 replies)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (5 hours 45 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (1 day 10 hours from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 day 11 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 6 days from now)