Bobby Jindal told Goopers in North Carolina that "We do not need to change what we believe as conservatives — our principles are timeless," but they need to somehow repackage their horse manure to make it smell rose-like. When I started reading the article I expected to see something about kinder and gentler but no, it's all about putting lipstick on their porker.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jindal cuts funding for hospice care in Louisiana.
He has all the qualifications to run in '16.
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (17 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (36 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Conversations (4 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- JD3 cleared to run for Congress (28 replies)
- ISIS (40 replies)
- The "newsroom of the future" without Chas Sisk (3 replies)
- Episcopal Church approves liturgy for blessing same-gender unions (4 replies)
- Unemployment up in Tennessee (9 replies)
- Why can't the US make erasers? (10 replies)