Bobby Jindal told Goopers in North Carolina that "We do not need to change what we believe as conservatives — our principles are timeless," but they need to somehow repackage their horse manure to make it smell rose-like. When I started reading the article I expected to see something about kinder and gentler but no, it's all about putting lipstick on their porker.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jindal cuts funding for hospice care in Louisiana.
He has all the qualifications to run in '16.
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (11 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (64 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Buzzfeed - Reports Allege Trump Has Deep Ties To Russia (12 replies)
- Does Trump know nothing about our land? (1 reply)
- Jim Acosta (5 replies)
- asheville (4 replies)
- Haslam to outsource operation of U.T. and other university facilities (64 replies)