Bobby Jindal told Goopers in North Carolina that "We do not need to change what we believe as conservatives — our principles are timeless," but they need to somehow repackage their horse manure to make it smell rose-like. When I started reading the article I expected to see something about kinder and gentler but no, it's all about putting lipstick on their porker.
Meanwhile, back at the ranch, Jindal cuts funding for hospice care in Louisiana.
He has all the qualifications to run in '16.
- Institute on Taxation & Economic Policy Who pays? Where TN tax policy ranks (2 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces city budget, proposed tax increase (12 replies)
- Metro Pulse BOE Endorsements (36 replies)
- National Park Week: "For the benefit and enjoyment of the people" (6 replies)
- TDOT commissioner: Tennessee facing new taxing method or deteriorating roads (15 replies)
- Tips for local live musicians (19 replies)
- Everything you wanted to know about Compact Fluorescent Bulbs, including the mercury problem (50 replies)
- Thanks, Jim (3 replies)
- Women’s Representation in Tennessee (1 reply)
- First woman to fly around the world solo forgotten. (3 replies)
- One last questionnaire for school board candidates (which I didn't answer) (5 replies)
- KUB having trouble with broken water mains (7 replies)