An evening of entertainment and dining is planned for the CASA's Winter Blast, to be held at the Princess Theatre on Saturday, February 9th, from 7 until 11PM.
Country music artist Jimmy Wayne, the CASA spokesperson, will the the primary entertainment.
Please plan to attend and support the advocates for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.
- Notice something? (1 reply)
- Trump, Sanders win Indiana (10 replies)
- Cruz drops out (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (31 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (11 replies)
- Peak Republican indeed (4 replies)
- Haslam allows guns on college campuses (7 replies)
- GOP primary dials crazy up to 11 (6 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (19 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (20 replies)
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)