An evening of entertainment and dining is planned for the CASA's Winter Blast, to be held at the Princess Theatre on Saturday, February 9th, from 7 until 11PM.
Country music artist Jimmy Wayne, the CASA spokesperson, will the the primary entertainment.
Please plan to attend and support the advocates for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.
- Ijams rope course death (10 replies)
- HOV Lanes - ILEVs (4 replies)
- Haslam lays out plans for statewide road revenue tour (13 replies)
- Brewery, coffee roaster, others opening in South Knoxville (9 replies)
- Foster Arnett Parking Space + News Sentinel Removed Story (47 replies)
- Rep. Womick doubles down v. U.S. Supreme Court (13 replies)
- Foster Arnett: Hacked or unhinged? You decide (112 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (5 replies)
- 50th anniversary of Medicare (1 reply)
- City Council at Large Race Seat C (9 replies)
- Arnett comes out of hiding (39 replies)
- Proposed ozone rules grab East Tennessee mayors' attention (6 replies)
- Jul 31 2015 - 7:30pm (2 min 59 sec ago)
- Aug 7 2015 - 7:00pm (6 days 23 hours from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (5 weeks 6 days from now)