An evening of entertainment and dining is planned for the CASA's Winter Blast, to be held at the Princess Theatre on Saturday, February 9th, from 7 until 11PM.
Country music artist Jimmy Wayne, the CASA spokesperson, will the the primary entertainment.
Please plan to attend and support the advocates for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.
- school board meeting underway (39 replies)
- Rail incident, evacuations ongoing in Blount Co. (13 replies)
- Haslam snubs Obama, again (11 replies)
- Blurring the Racial Lines (53 replies)
- Supreme Court rules against EPA on regulating mercury emissions (30 replies)
- Sheriff's office stonewalling jail beating victim's lawyers? (7 replies)
- New revelations in deadly school bus crash (96 replies)
- McIntyre's week in review (4 replies)
- TNGOP wants a special session on the gay crisis (3 replies)
- Couldn't happen to a nicer guy (2 replies)
- Today's school board work session (23 replies)
- Dog jumping in water (5 replies)