An evening of entertainment and dining is planned for the CASA's Winter Blast, to be held at the Princess Theatre on Saturday, February 9th, from 7 until 11PM.
Country music artist Jimmy Wayne, the CASA spokesperson, will the the primary entertainment.
Please plan to attend and support the advocates for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.
- UT & downtown parking costs to increase starting Friday (9 replies)
- Chattanooga multi-use parking garage (9 replies)
- Tennessee Medicaid expansion task force plan: DOA? (2 replies)
- Trump's gonna win (28 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (22 replies)
- TIDAL wave? (9 replies)
- Clinton: Silicon Valley frat bros need our help! (1 reply)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (9 replies)
- streetcar map (4 replies)
- RIP Pat Summitt (19 replies)
- Volunteer sunflower (1 reply)
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas abortion restrictions (7 replies)