An evening of entertainment and dining is planned for the CASA's Winter Blast, to be held at the Princess Theatre on Saturday, February 9th, from 7 until 11PM.
Country music artist Jimmy Wayne, the CASA spokesperson, will the the primary entertainment.
Please plan to attend and support the advocates for children who are victims of abuse and neglect.
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (20 replies)
- Lost Mailbox Leads to Time Warp (1 reply)
- KKK in Nashville (5 replies)
- Co. Commission to ask God not to destroy Blount Co. because of the gays (1 reply)
- Employment increased by 142,000 in September (1 reply)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)