From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (7 replies)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- The beast has more than one belly: (16 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Plans for Midway Business Park revived (6 replies)
- so this is it ... (7 replies)
- Status of State Action on the Medicaid Expansion Decision (2 replies)
- Tivo deal alert (2 replies)
- City Council candidate forum (5 replies)