From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- McMillan elected School Board Chair (3 replies)
- The new standard for Knox Co. Schools? (11 replies)
- Um, Greg Johnson? Haslam's free tuition plan NOT "first-in-the-nation," just screwiest (8 replies)
- ISIS+ (3 replies)
- EBT confusion (96 replies)
- Well, this is awkward (29 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (82 replies)
- What's The Strategy for Fighting Amendment One? (11 replies)
- Briggs misleads, comes across as a bully (20 replies)
- Shopper-News online (3 replies)
- Briggs and Military Uniform policy (5 replies)
- Knox County 2014 State Primary and County General Election Sample Ballot (3 replies)
- Oct 2 2014 - 6:00pm (11 hours 23 min from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (3 days 7 hours from now)
- Oct 6 2014 - 6:15pm (4 days 11 hours from now)