From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- DNC Convention thread - Tuesday edition (36 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Thursday edition (3 replies)
- Trump calls on Russia to conduct espionage aganst the United States (8 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Wednesday edition (12 replies)
- Cumberland Avenue is a mess (15 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (50 replies)
- It's official... (5 replies)
- Musicians who don't like Trump and don't appreciate him using their music (6 replies)
- DNC Convention thread - Monday edition (25 replies)
- After 87 years, Pease Furniture closing (2 replies)
- Knoxville SOUP Proposals Announced (1 reply)
- Sanders addresses supporters in Philadelphia (5 replies)