From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- Jason Emert, Sleazy campaigner (8 replies)
- Adams fundraising update (2 replies)
- R.I.P. James Garner (6 replies)
- Jonathan Turley - "Get ready for an even bigger threat to Obamacare" (11 replies)
- No Credit? No Problem (10 replies)
- Briggs (188 replies)
- Gang of 4.0 on radio this morning (3 replies)
- Knox Co. should resolve Halls greenway project issues (14 replies)
- Should Knox Co. Democrats cross over in the upcoming primaries? (42 replies)
- Yes, Virginia, there are Democrats on the ballot (9 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (42 replies)
- Here's why you should vote "yes" for all judicial retentions (1 reply)
- Jul 24 2014 - 6:00pm (1 day 18 hours from now)
- Jul 26 2014 - 9:00am (3 days 9 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 10:00am (6 days 10 hours from now)
- Jul 29 2014 - 5:30pm (6 days 18 hours from now)