From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (9 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (3 replies)
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (16 replies)
- 13th Annual ChiliFest! (1 reply)
- State fee to ride your bicycle on the South Loop Urban Wilderness Trail? (22 replies)
- Ruby Tuesday reports mounting losses, continuing decline in same store sales (35 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (11 replies)
- A couple of looks at sexual assault (6 replies)
- Samantha Manning no longer with WATE (5 replies)
- Ice oddity (8 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Feb 2 2015 - 6:15pm (1 day 6 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 4:30pm (4 days 4 hours from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (4 days 6 hours from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (6 days 4 hours from now)