From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- Knox County educators to host roundtable discussion on teacher pay schedules (4 replies)
- Famous people you have met (79 replies)
- World's Fair Park development? (15 replies)
- County Commissioner Brad Anders disciplined in police brutality case (157 replies)
- WATE: Three more Pilot Flying J employees plead guilty (6 replies)
- With us or against us (4 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (257 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (59 replies)
- How bad is the job market in Tennessee? (5 replies)
- Wheels coming off Meals on Wheels (3 replies)
- Pandora et al (2 replies)
- Pilot indictment watch (93 replies)
- Jun 19 2013 - 2:00pm (4 hours 25 min from now)
- Jun 20 2013 - 5:00pm (1 day 7 hours from now)
- Jun 22 2013 - 10:00am (3 days 25 min from now)