From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- BREAKING: Herron will not seek second term as TNDP chair (12 replies)
- Robert Reich to speak in Knoxville (9 replies)
- Planets align on Siler v. Briggs debate (5 replies)
- Bar Marley (6 replies)
- Obamacare's not perfect (duh!) (2 replies)
- Watch this and get inspired (3 replies)
- South Waterfront update: A lot happening (12 replies)
- A future for I-40? (18 replies)
- The Artful Dodger: Dr. Briggs "radio silence" on Cheri Siler's invitation to debate (39 replies)
- Burchett: McIntyre needs to go (53 replies)
- A Trip in the Country (3 replies)
- Asperger Support Group Tonight 6pm-7pm with Special Guests (14 replies)
- Sep 23 2014 - 6:15pm (7 hours 51 min from now)
- Sep 23 2014 - 7:00pm (8 hours 36 min from now)
- Sep 25 2014 - 6:00pm (2 days 7 hours from now)
- Oct 5 2014 - 2:00pm (1 week 5 days from now)