From the News-Sentinel ...
"All crashes are down from the previous three-year study," said Knoxville Police Department Capt. Gordon Catlett, who oversees the red light camera enforcement program. "All the data is going in the right direction."
The most recent study from 2010-12 shows the intersection of Cedar Bluff and Peters roads maintains its spot as the top crash site in the city.
- ISIS (47 replies)
- Gov Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power (18 replies)
- Conversations (5 replies)
- New pipeline (3 replies)
- McIntyre: Burchett remarks "appalling" and "ignorant" (39 replies)
- Five Knox Co. schools named as "Reward Schools" for performance and progress (4 replies)
- Gaza: it's about natural gas (5 replies)
- Are Achievement School District schools achieving? (1 reply)
- Who's worse: Delusional sellers or Realtors who enable them? (26 replies)
- Laying the foundation (18 replies)
- Police state of America (33 replies)
- Corporate profits (1 reply)
- Aug 23 2014 - 11:00am (1 day 9 hours from now)
- Aug 26 2014 - 6:00pm (4 days 16 hours from now)
- Aug 28 2014 - 6:00pm (6 days 16 hours from now)
- Sep 10 2014 - 7:00pm (2 weeks 5 days from now)