Interesting info from the AP on today's Next Generation Science Standards focus group meeting in Nashville. The standards are supposed to be completed in March.
The group's feedback will help refine a final draft of the Next Generation Science Standards. That's part of a state-led effort to create national standards for science education for kindergarten through 12th grade.
Anyone interested in the standards is encouraged to review the draft and offer feedback. The draft is at (link...).
- Big Brother is (was?) listening at the courthouse (8 replies)
- Rowan Co. KY county clerk in the national spotlight for defying U.S. Supreme Court (17 replies)
- Tennessee judge won't grant divorce because the gays win (3 replies)
- State officials promote 'low-cost labor force' to lure foreign industries to Tennessee (2 replies)
- State seeks input on proposed law to charge for public records inspection (1 reply)
- The beast has more than one belly: (21 replies)
- Cades Cove this morning (5 replies)
- City of Alcoa looking for better growth management (1 reply)
- Angry Ohio GOP Demands Cuyahoga NP Be Renamed for Palin (3 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (58 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (8 replies)
- Into the Belly of the Beast (3 replies)
- Sep 3 2015 - 4:00pm (7 hours 54 min ago)
- Sep 4 2015 - 6:00pm (18 hours 5 min from now)
- Sep 4 2015 - 7:00pm (19 hours 5 min from now)
- Sep 11 2015 - 6:30pm (1 week 18 hours from now)