Interesting info from the AP on today's Next Generation Science Standards focus group meeting in Nashville. The standards are supposed to be completed in March.
The group's feedback will help refine a final draft of the Next Generation Science Standards. That's part of a state-led effort to create national standards for science education for kindergarten through 12th grade.
Anyone interested in the standards is encouraged to review the draft and offer feedback. The draft is at (link...).
- The gun debate, face to face (63 replies)
- Ralph Stanley RIP (2 replies)
- UK votes to leave EU, PM Cameron resigns (14 replies)
- Up against the wall: Sanders supporters disrupt Nevada convention, issue death threats (62 replies)
- Inside a Corrections Corporation of America for-profit prison (1 reply)
- Knox area financial counseling resources for the poor? (8 replies)
- Democrats staging sit-in on House floor (42 replies)
- Happy Pollinators Week! Please, take action (3 replies)
- You can tell it's summer (16 replies)
- "Make America White Again" (4 replies)
- DOJ: 301 defendants charged in $900 million Medicare/Medicaid fraud bust (2 replies)
- City Council workshop on payday lending zoning ordinance (1 reply)