Interesting info from the AP on today's Next Generation Science Standards focus group meeting in Nashville. The standards are supposed to be completed in March.
The group's feedback will help refine a final draft of the Next Generation Science Standards. That's part of a state-led effort to create national standards for science education for kindergarten through 12th grade.
Anyone interested in the standards is encouraged to review the draft and offer feedback. The draft is at (link...).
- BCBS Pulling Out of TN Metros (19 replies)
- Alcoa Hwy closed this morning UT Hospital northbound (3 replies)
- Trump calls for business tax cuts to stimulate economy (30 replies)
- The millennial vote? (10 replies)
- Sen. Alexander, you should be ashamed (9 replies)
- Infrastructure grades (1 reply)
- Let's get ready to rumble! (21 replies)
- Toxic air pollution nanoparticles discovered in the human brain (1 reply)
- Butt probe (8 replies)
- UT vs UF - it's on (15 replies)
- I called the Wells Fargo ethics line and was fired (3 replies)
- Trump Health Plan Would Raise Costs, Clinton's Would Insure More (1 reply)
- Sep 28 2016 - 12:00pm (4 hours 36 min ago)
- Sep 29 2016 - 5:00pm (1 day 23 min from now)
- Sep 29 2016 - 6:00pm (1 day 1 hour from now)
- Oct 6 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 1 day from now)
- Oct 7 2016 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Oct 11 2016 - 10:00am (1 week 5 days from now)