Interesting info from the AP on today's Next Generation Science Standards focus group meeting in Nashville. The standards are supposed to be completed in March.
The group's feedback will help refine a final draft of the Next Generation Science Standards. That's part of a state-led effort to create national standards for science education for kindergarten through 12th grade.
Anyone interested in the standards is encouraged to review the draft and offer feedback. The draft is at (link...).
- ISIS (112 replies)
- ETSPJ denounces McIntyre - BOE "agreement" (9 replies)
- Big Box Health Care: Are You Ready for Walmart Care Clinics? (7 replies)
- Does this make you feel safer? (4 replies)
- Surprise, surprise! (49 replies)
- All the Companies Making Money From Healthcare.gov in One Chart (26 replies)
- GOP governors expanding Medicaid (4 replies)
- Making up new law to circumvent elected control of schools? (33 replies)
- Wanted to publicly thank someone (21 replies)
- Bill Ailor sued in Circuit Court (7 replies)
- Remedial civics needed in J-school? (7 replies)
- McIntyre: Pregnancy is a "physical disability?" (65 replies)