Interesting info from the AP on today's Next Generation Science Standards focus group meeting in Nashville. The standards are supposed to be completed in March.
The group's feedback will help refine a final draft of the Next Generation Science Standards. That's part of a state-led effort to create national standards for science education for kindergarten through 12th grade.
Anyone interested in the standards is encouraged to review the draft and offer feedback. The draft is at (link...).
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (6 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (1 reply)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (8 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (5 replies)
- Josh Flory leaving KNS (12 replies)
- Obama wants community college to be free (68 replies)
- KNS Friday liberal column changeup (5 replies)
- Bonnaroo lineup announced (27 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (20 replies)
- Build A Better Mousetrap (or just do the job better) (2 replies)
- Knoxville City Sign Ordinance (11 replies)
- Geek stuff: HTPC experiment (17 replies)
- Jan 26 2015 - 10:00pm (1 hour 51 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 5:30pm (21 hours 21 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:00pm (21 hours 51 min from now)
- Jan 27 2015 - 6:15pm (22 hours 6 min from now)
- Feb 5 2015 - 6:00pm (1 week 2 days from now)
- Feb 7 2015 - 4:00pm (1 week 4 days from now)