The Knox Area Chamber Partnership's "Premier Partner" Randy Boyd has a particularly full schedule this week.
Today, in Nashville:
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam today announced that Randy Boyd will join his administration as special advisor to the governor for Higher Education to focus on affordability, access and quality of state programs.
Haslam promises that Boyd will "bring a business, workforce alignment perspective" to the state's higher ed institutions.
Thursday, in Powell:
Dr. Jim McIntyre, Superintendent of the Knox County Schools, will deliver his second annual “State of the Schools Address” on Thursday, January 17 at 6 p.m. at Powell High School (2136 West Emory Road). The event is open to the public.
School Board Chair Karen Carson, Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett, and Randy Boyd, Founder and CEO of Radio Systems, will join Dr. McIntyre in sharing their perspectives on public education in our community.
- Trump's Cabinet (71 replies)
- Women's March on Washington includes local events (1 reply)
- We are living... (3 replies)
- Repealing Obamacare affects everyone (12 replies)
- Will Trump last four years? (58 replies)
- A message (2 replies)
- Companies Are Recycling Their Old News to Avoid Being Blasted in a Trump Tweet (2 replies)
- Roger Kane Insists our Legislature is Incredibly Diverse (4 replies)
- Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) on secularists (8 replies)
- Traffic cameras and the Constitution (3 replies)
- South Waterfront area coffee shop opens (4 replies)
- Some Inauguration Day tips... (1 reply)
- Jan 19 2017 - 7:30pm (1 day 1 min from now)
- Jan 20 2017 - 6:00pm (1 day 22 hours from now)
- Feb 3 2017 - 10:00am (2 weeks 1 day from now)