The Knox Area Chamber Partnership's "Premier Partner" Randy Boyd has a particularly full schedule this week.
Today, in Nashville:
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam today announced that Randy Boyd will join his administration as special advisor to the governor for Higher Education to focus on affordability, access and quality of state programs.
Haslam promises that Boyd will "bring a business, workforce alignment perspective" to the state's higher ed institutions.
Thursday, in Powell:
Dr. Jim McIntyre, Superintendent of the Knox County Schools, will deliver his second annual “State of the Schools Address” on Thursday, January 17 at 6 p.m. at Powell High School (2136 West Emory Road). The event is open to the public.
School Board Chair Karen Carson, Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett, and Randy Boyd, Founder and CEO of Radio Systems, will join Dr. McIntyre in sharing their perspectives on public education in our community.
- Clinton picks Kaine (7 replies)
- WikiLeaks releases 20K DNC e-mails. (3 replies)
- Who will Clinton pick as VP? (38 replies)
- Knoxville Retailers, Gone but not Forgotten (364 replies)
- Mark Harmon: Thanks, Obama. No, really, thanks (5 replies)
- Hotter than a $2 pistol (7 replies)
- While waiting for November, don't forget there are local elections going on (6 replies)
- How car-sharing is already helping cities with their transit issues (1 reply)
- South Waterfront update (14 replies)
- Mayor Rogero and Chief Rausch Declare War on Gang Members (1 reply)
- Ailes out at Fox News (4 replies)
- Time running out for free Windows 10 upgrade (11 replies)
- Jul 27 2016 - 12:00pm (3 days 13 hours from now)
- Jul 28 2016 - 3:00pm (4 days 16 hours from now)