The Knox Area Chamber Partnership's "Premier Partner" Randy Boyd has a particularly full schedule this week.
Today, in Nashville:
Tennessee Gov. Bill Haslam today announced that Randy Boyd will join his administration as special advisor to the governor for Higher Education to focus on affordability, access and quality of state programs.
Haslam promises that Boyd will "bring a business, workforce alignment perspective" to the state's higher ed institutions.
Thursday, in Powell:
Dr. Jim McIntyre, Superintendent of the Knox County Schools, will deliver his second annual “State of the Schools Address” on Thursday, January 17 at 6 p.m. at Powell High School (2136 West Emory Road). The event is open to the public.
School Board Chair Karen Carson, Knox County Mayor Tim Burchett, and Randy Boyd, Founder and CEO of Radio Systems, will join Dr. McIntyre in sharing their perspectives on public education in our community.
- Tragic news from Oklahoma (3 replies)
- The Taylor Swift Justin Bieber Awards (4 replies)
- TBI accuses non-profit of lying, WSMV of shoddy journalism for repeating it (2 replies)
- Haslam goes off on the media (6 replies)
- Memphis Grizzlies - First time in the NBA Final Four (2 replies)
- Solar disruption (4 replies)
- A game to play on a rainy day (4 replies)
- We Did It Again (1 reply)
- Interruptions make us dumber? (3 replies)
- Food supply under assault as climate heats up (48 replies)
- 2013 Shootings in Knox County, TN (49 replies)
- @AckerMoxley (2 replies)