Various reports of vehicles stuck in high water on area roads. "Turn around, don't drown!"
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A WIDESPREAD AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... WITH RAINFALL TOTALS OF TWO TO THREE INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR EAST TENNESSEE... SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA... AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
- Happy Thanksgiving! (7 replies)
- Justice? (56 replies)
- Local Presbyterian church in turmoil over same-sex marriage (14 replies)
- Developers look to create underground NYC park (2 replies)
- FYI: Don't buy a teenage boy a sports car (62 replies)
- Audit of KCS capital fund accounting complete (4 replies)
- Black Friday Walmart protests (2 replies)
- Tre Hargett wants you to know that Tre Hargett is all about Tre Hargett accountability (3 replies)
- Feel good dog story (2 replies)
- Google Fiber advancing in Nashville? (7 replies)
- Companies accuse Haslam of leading Pilot Flying J fraud (7 replies)
- Citizenfour at Downtown West (6 replies)