Various reports of vehicles stuck in high water on area roads. "Turn around, don't drown!"
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A WIDESPREAD AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... WITH RAINFALL TOTALS OF TWO TO THREE INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR EAST TENNESSEE... SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA... AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
- Open letter to spammers (10 replies)
- TN House 18: Martin Daniel responds to Rep. Steve Hall attack (3 replies)
- ORNL was fixin' to learn y'all how to talk better (17 replies)
- Haslam kicks off campaign at Knoxville News Sentinel headquarters (6 replies)
- Adams and Ball spar at Bolivar candidate forum (13 replies)
- Truthful comparison of Democratic contributions is not Negative (11 replies)
- Emerald Academy principal named (8 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (7 replies)
- Heartless Haslam's ridiculous letter to Obama embarrasses Tennessee (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (27 replies)
- Auto parts manufacturer adding 1,000 jobs in Clinton (8 replies)
- Gloria Johnson hosting JOBS4TN HD13 Job Fair (1 reply)