Various reports of vehicles stuck in high water on area roads. "Turn around, don't drown!"
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A WIDESPREAD AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... WITH RAINFALL TOTALS OF TWO TO THREE INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR EAST TENNESSEE... SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA... AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
- Sens. Bell and Kelsey ask AG to sue Obama (6 replies)
- Bill Owen reception (4 replies)
- State retirement plans for the private sector (1 reply)
- Stop Wasting Votes by Crossing Over (10 replies)
- What's missing in this picture? (8 replies)
- U.S. health insurers to pay $330 million in premium rebates (1 reply)
- Report: School board member/candidate Gloria Deathridge health issues (22 replies)
- Ball fails to file timely campaign finance disclosure (5 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (46 replies)
- Boomsday will be mostly free after all (7 replies)
- the future of public education (3 replies)
- Follies redux (1 reply)