Various reports of vehicles stuck in high water on area roads. "Turn around, don't drown!"
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A WIDESPREAD AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... WITH RAINFALL TOTALS OF TWO TO THREE INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR EAST TENNESSEE... SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA... AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
- Why America won't do anything about gun violence (6 replies)
- Yet another privatization fail: Probation (6 replies)
- Troubled Tennessee prisons (5 replies)
- Arne Duncan to step down in December (2 replies)
- A New Low (9 replies)
- Bitter Victor Ashe (19 replies)
- Apollo photo archive (1 reply)
- Guilty pleasures: Janet Jackson's Unbreakable (2 replies)
- Immigration and Entitlements = Trump Traction (9 replies)
- Happy Halloween! (30 replies)
- School shooting in Oregon (16 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces Jackie Clay promotion and Indya Kincannon appointment (2 replies)