Various reports of vehicles stuck in high water on area roads. "Turn around, don't drown!"
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE: A NEARLY STATIONARY FRONTAL BOUNDARY WILL CONTINUE TO PRODUCE A WIDESPREAD AREA OF LIGHT TO MODERATE RAIN THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING... WITH RAINFALL TOTALS OF TWO TO THREE INCHES WITH LOCALLY HIGHER AMOUNTS POSSIBLE BY WEDNESDAY MORNING. A FLOOD WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT THROUGH WEDNESDAY MORNING FOR EAST TENNESSEE... SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA... AND EXTREME SOUTHWEST NORTH CAROLINA.
- Insure Tennessee debate heats up, outside money flowing in (7 replies)
- Income disparity in Tennessee (10 replies)
- Headline fail (8 replies)
- Ice oddity (7 replies)
- Answers at Saturday's annual SPJ legislative session (8 replies)
- Mayor Rogero responds to News Sentinel allegation of sunshine violation (17 replies)
- If "The Smart Bush" Runs (1 reply)
- Iindependent Lens file: A Path Appears (2 replies)
- Rape trial for former Vandy football players (26 replies)
- East Coast historic blizzard? (5 replies)
- US Deficit to lowest level since 2007 (2 replies)
- Knox Co. suing Mike Lowe? (1 reply)