What: State Street Garage public meeting [CANCELED, RESCHEDULED]
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:00pm
Where: East Tennessee History Center, 601 S. Gay St.
UPDATE 1/16: PLEASE NOTE: The public meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17th, on the State Street Garage project has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
City of Knoxville officials and construction managers with the State Street Garage expansion project will provide updates on the ongoing construction. This will include projected schedules for lane and road closures around the garage, and expected limitations on parking availability in the garage during construction.
The State Street Garage expansion is a $6.1 million project that will add 250 new spaces to the garage’s existing 842 spaces. It will also add an elevated walkway across State Street to connect to Gay Street, replacing the now-closed escalator.
- What's next for Obama? (4 replies)
- Latest chapter of the Pilot saga (9 replies)
- Clinton, Trump rack up big wins in New England states (15 replies)
- Pope's Garden Center is closing (18 replies)
- Dogwood Arts & Crafts Fair - Market Square - April 29 - May 1, 2016 (1 reply)
- Quote of the Day (4 replies)
- Conversations (1 reply)
- Haslam signs bill allowing religious discrimination (20 replies)
- Mayor Rogero announces $302.68 million budget, no tax increases (6 replies)
- Chobani CEO Giving Employees an Ownership Stake in Yogurt Empire (1 reply)
- KCS cancels all TCAP/TN Ready tests not already underway (4 replies)
- McIntyre to helm UT education leadership center (8 replies)