What: State Street Garage public meeting [CANCELED, RESCHEDULED]
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:00pm
Where: East Tennessee History Center, 601 S. Gay St.
UPDATE 1/16: PLEASE NOTE: The public meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17th, on the State Street Garage project has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
City of Knoxville officials and construction managers with the State Street Garage expansion project will provide updates on the ongoing construction. This will include projected schedules for lane and road closures around the garage, and expected limitations on parking availability in the garage during construction.
The State Street Garage expansion is a $6.1 million project that will add 250 new spaces to the garage’s existing 842 spaces. It will also add an elevated walkway across State Street to connect to Gay Street, replacing the now-closed escalator.
- DTV hosts Dr. Bob Kronick on the subject of community schools tonight. (3 replies)
- L.A. wants their school iPad money back (6 replies)
- A word before you rush out to buy those plants.... (5 replies)
- Vertical farm can make 44,000 pounds of tomatoes on the side of a parking lot (7 replies)
- Cumberland Ave. Redesign Detour/Closure (147 replies)
- Last ditch appeal to resurrect Insure Tennessee Medicaid expansion (5 replies)
- 2015 Shootings in Knox County, TN (27 replies)
- Allergies are kicking my butt this spring (11 replies)
- Need Your Opinion -- Why live in Knoxville and Where? (85 replies)
- What gives "conservatives" a bad name (15 replies)
- Downtown street musicians (6 replies)
- Santa Gov wants to give FedEx an early Christmas present (10 replies)