What: State Street Garage public meeting [CANCELED, RESCHEDULED]
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:00pm
Where: East Tennessee History Center, 601 S. Gay St.
UPDATE 1/16: PLEASE NOTE: The public meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17th, on the State Street Garage project has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
City of Knoxville officials and construction managers with the State Street Garage expansion project will provide updates on the ongoing construction. This will include projected schedules for lane and road closures around the garage, and expected limitations on parking availability in the garage during construction.
The State Street Garage expansion is a $6.1 million project that will add 250 new spaces to the garage’s existing 842 spaces. It will also add an elevated walkway across State Street to connect to Gay Street, replacing the now-closed escalator.
- Ever thought about opening a franchise store? (1 reply)
- FINAL CALL! Stop the State Power Grab- NO Changes to the Right to Farm Act! (29 replies)
- CCA under federal investigation (7 replies)
- Volkswagon sides with UAW on appeal - Times Free Press (2 replies)
- Honey Bees Question (3 replies)
- Daily Show: Third world health care in Knoxville (34 replies)
- Herr Huffman-Rhee on TEA (and 'Faux' Parents) (6 replies)
- Rikki Hall benefit for the Little River Watershed Association (13 replies)
- Keep Knoxville Beautiful: Nominate a location to be beautified (10 replies)
- The 5 National Parks Hardest Hit by the Government Shutdown (3 replies)
- Shoulda got Moxley (92 replies)
- 2014 Shootings in Knox County, TN (16 replies)