What: State Street Garage public meeting [CANCELED, RESCHEDULED]
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:00pm
Where: East Tennessee History Center, 601 S. Gay St.
UPDATE 1/16: PLEASE NOTE: The public meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17th, on the State Street Garage project has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
City of Knoxville officials and construction managers with the State Street Garage expansion project will provide updates on the ongoing construction. This will include projected schedules for lane and road closures around the garage, and expected limitations on parking availability in the garage during construction.
The State Street Garage expansion is a $6.1 million project that will add 250 new spaces to the garage’s existing 842 spaces. It will also add an elevated walkway across State Street to connect to Gay Street, replacing the now-closed escalator.
- Christmas things to see and do in Knoxville (2 replies)
- Kakistocracy/Kleptocracy era (5 replies)
- Jill Stein attempts to raise $2 million by Friday 4:00 pm for recounts (27 replies)
- Trump's Cabinet (26 replies)
- Gatlinburg on fire! (25 replies)
- Hillary Clinton's Popular Vote Lead Now Over Two Million (2 replies)
- Obama leaving economy better than he found it (3 replies)
- Airport connectivity (2 replies)
- Consumer alert: Humana Obamacare plans (1 reply)
- Quote of the day (2 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (83 replies)
- Perfect gift for the fake news email forwarding drunk uncle (2 replies)