What: State Street Garage public meeting [CANCELED, RESCHEDULED]
When: Thursday, January 17, 2013 - 5:00pm
Where: East Tennessee History Center, 601 S. Gay St.
UPDATE 1/16: PLEASE NOTE: The public meeting scheduled for 5 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 17th, on the State Street Garage project has been canceled. It will be rescheduled for a later date.
City of Knoxville officials and construction managers with the State Street Garage expansion project will provide updates on the ongoing construction. This will include projected schedules for lane and road closures around the garage, and expected limitations on parking availability in the garage during construction.
The State Street Garage expansion is a $6.1 million project that will add 250 new spaces to the garage’s existing 842 spaces. It will also add an elevated walkway across State Street to connect to Gay Street, replacing the now-closed escalator.
- Knoxville could test self-driving cars (5 replies)
- Gannett/Tennessean, more layoffs. Knoxville layoffs next? (6 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part I (3 replies)
- Investigative Report on Rick Staples Part II (3 replies)
- 2016 Shootings in Knox County, TN (70 replies)
- Water enforcement dropped in business-friendly Haslam administration (5 replies)
- Hate is learned at home... (1 reply)
- Clinton campaign faltering (7 replies)
- Ammo plant deal falling apart? (8 replies)
- WBIR Inside Tennessee - Democratic candidate Gloria Johnson (3 replies)
- Bald Eagle on French Broad (5 replies)
- South High redux as Assisted Living Center (1 reply)